Dorbyn - Instagram Live

"Boys get set up for the live now." Randy, the Why Don't We boys' manager commands.
"Corby, baby, sit up." Daniel instructs with a gentle tone.

"Don't want to." Corbyn whines.
Daniel sighs.
"Bubba, you have to." Daniel explains.
Corbyn responds by turning towards Daniel and snuggling closer to him, his face rubbing along Daniel's lower region.

The younger male didn't react, he was too concerned with Corbyn's behaviour to even notice fully.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He questions.
"Tired. Comfortable. Lazy." The older responds.

"Get up Corbyn. You have a live to do." Randy hisses and the brunet flinches as he sits up.
Their manager smiles as the rest of the Why Don't We boys joins them.

Jonah gives Corbyn a sympathetic smile before focusing on the screen.
"Okay boys, we're live." Randy explains.

Daniel focuses on the screen as Jack starts to talk.
"How are we going?" Jack questions.
After a couple of minutes, Corbyn unknowingly moved closer to Daniel and goes to lean on him.

The younger of the two notices and moves away and Corbyn looks at him and frowns.
"We want to get more music out to you guys as soon as possible." Zach explains.

Randy stands behind the camera and glares at Corbyn. The brunet notices and is covered in fear. He knew he shouldn't, but whenever the boy got afraid, he cuddled up to Daniel.

The rest of the boys look at Corbyn confused before Jonah looked at Randy who is furious.
"Corbyn are you okay?" Zach questions.
"He is glaring at me." Corbyn whispers.

Jack and Daniel look towards Randy and notice his expression.
"Randy, stop glaring at him." Daniel hisses.
Randy rolls his eyes before walking off.

"He's gone now." Daniel comforts and Corbyn just cuddles closer.
Jack looks at the comments and laughs.
"Dorbyn comments are coming in strong." The shortest male explains.

Corbyn smiles and cuddles closer to Daniel.
"You're not going to move now are you?" The blond's questions and Corbyn shakes his head.
"I love you Dani." Corbyn mumbles.
"I love you too." Daniel responds.

Corbyn sits up and grabs Daniel's hand.
"I mean it Dani. I love you. You help me through everything. You are always by my side and even when I'm not suppose to, you always let me cuddle up to you." Corbyn explains.

"Corbyn, you mean more to me then anything. I love you more then anything. More then money. More then fame. More then having millions of fans. Corbyn, even if it meant losing everything else, as long as I have you in my life, I have everything I'll ever need." Daniel explains.

Corbyn looks at Daniel with tears in his eyes. Without any hesitation or care about the live, Corbyn moves to connect his and Daniel's lips together.

"Awe, they're adorable. Couple goals." Jack explains.
Daniel pulls away and stares into Corbyn's eyes, the two forgetting about everything around them.

"I promise Corbyn Matthew Besson... I promise that no matter what, no matter how, I will always be with you. Through thick and thin. Through the good times and the bad ones. Through the hard times and the fun times. I promise." Daniel explains as he runs his thumb along Corbyn's cheek.

Corbyn moves to cuddle back up to Daniel.
"Thank you Dani. Thank you for everything." He explains.
"I'm going to end the live and leave you two alone." Zach explains.

"Look after him Daniel. Never hurt him." Jonah commands.
"I can't wait for you two to get married." Jack squeaks.
Daniel just looks at Corbyn and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 597