Zaniel - Stories and Second Chances

Warnings:
Cheating.

Daniel was sitting on his couch rewatching a story on Instagram. He watched as in the background of a story, he saw his boyfriend with his arms around a curly haired boy and their lips connected.

"Why? Why was I not good enough?" The blond questioned.
He quickly decided to text his friend Corbyn and asked him to come over. In no time, Corbyn was sitting next to Daniel.

"What's up?" Corbyn questioned as he saw Daniel's bloodshot eyes.
"Zach... he... he cheated." Daniel responds before sobbing into his friends chest.

Corbyn was fuelled with anger.
"I am so sorry Daniel, he's an asshole." Corbyn comforted.
"Thanks for being here Corbs." Daniel mutters.

A couple of hours later, Daniel was asleep in Corbyn's arms. Zach walked through the door and noticed the two friends.
"And what's going on here!?" Zach questions angrily.

"Oh shut up Zach. Daniel texted me upset because you had cheated on him." Corbyn hissed.
"What happened between Jack and I is none of guys' business." Zach yelled.

Daniel woke up and noticed his shorter boyfriend.
"Tell me why? Am I not good enough anymore?" Daniel hiccups.
"You would never have sex with me Daniel. A person has needs." Zach snaps.

Corbyn wraps his arms tighter around the blond.
"If he isn't ready, then you don't have a right to force him." Corbyn growls.
Zach is about to say something when the blond boy breaks out into sobs.

Zach looked at him and would be lying if he didn't feel for the broken boy in front of him.
"Please get out." Daniel sobs and with that, Zach left.

It had been a whole year since Daniel ended things with Zach. It was late one night, and the boy couldn't sleep. He was at his friends Corbyn, Eben and Jonah's place. Eben came out and walked over to the blond.

"What are you up to Dani?" Eben questioned.
"Watching Instagram stories. Zach and Jack broke up." Daniel responded.
"Oh, I wouldn't be worried about it." Eben comforted.

After half an hour, Daniel got a text from his ex. He looked at it.

Zach🖕🏻:
Please can we talk?

Daniel🥺:
Why?

Zach🖕🏻:
I miss you

Daniel sighed as he got up and went to leave.
"Where are you going?" Jonah questioned.
Daniel turned around and saw the tall brunette staring at him. He has Corbyn, the shorter brunette, on his back practically asleep.
"Out, I'll be back soon." Daniel responds.

Daniel eventually pulls into a park and walks to a bench. He sits next to a small brunette haired boy.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did. Dani... I miss you. Being with Jack... it wasn't the same." Zach explains before breaking into a sob.

"Baby come here. Let's head back to the boys." Daniel comforts.
He picked the boy up and took him to his car. They start driving and when they walk through the door, Zach hides behind Daniel.
"Corbyn, don't hurt Zach. He's upset." Daniel chimes up as Corbyn walks over to them.

Corbyn looks at Zach and frowns. He gives Daniel a concerned look before poking Zach shoulder, gaining the younger attention.
"I think he needs cuddles. Cuddles fix everything." Corbyn explains before he starts giggling as Jonah hoist him up.

"Sorry, I'll take him away. He's tired and in a childish mood. Come on babe, let's go cuddle and watch movies in our room." Jonah explains before carrying Corbyn away.

"Do you want to go to Corbyn's old room and cuddle? He won't mind, it's basically my room now for sleeping." Daniel questions and Zach nods.

They lay down on the bed. Zach snuggles so close to Daniel, that he left no room for Daniel to breathe. The blond shifted the brunette enough so he can breathe before he starts playing with Zach's hair.

"I'm sorry Dani. I still love you. Can you please forgive me?" Zach mumbles.
"Of course I can bubba. If you want, I want you back. Although, I still am not ready for that, I do love being with you." Daniel responds.

"I love being with you too. I'll wait this time. It's worth waiting, so long as I'm with you. That's why Jack and I broke up." Zach mutters before yawning.

"Sleep baby, we'll talk tomorrow." Daniel explains as he helps to get his boyfriend to sleep.

Daniel was content with his life. Everything was falling back into place. He always believed in second chances. He went to sleep that night with a smile on his face and Zach in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 764

Short and sweet. I don't really like this one, I did want to add Corbyn and Jonah watching them and talking, but I didn't think it would fit and this is a Zaniel one not Zaniel and Jorbyn. But I will do more multiships in the future.