Dorbyn - Ignored

"Hey Corby, can we hang out?" Daniel questions as he walks to Corbyn.
"Yeah Lera, I'll be there soon." Corbyn explains to Lera on the phone.

Daniel rolls his eyes in annoyance before he smiles at Corbyn.
"Okay baby, you can go out but give me a kiss be-." Daniel starts before Corbyn walks past him.

The brunet leaves the house and doesn't pay any attention to Daniel. Daniel growls in response before getting his phone out to call Jonah.

"Hey Daniel, what's up?" Jonah asks over the phone.
"Look I can understand that Corbyn has other people that he would want to hang out with." Daniel complains.

"What has he done?" The older male questions.
"He's ignoring me to hang out with Lera and on top of that, he didn't even give me a kiss goodbye. I'm fucking done with him. Two can play the ignore me game." Daniel rants.

Daniel and Jonah then hang up before Daniel sits on the chair and curses himself. Jonah on the other hand got his keys and went to where he knew Corbyn and Lera would be.

"Hey Corbyn. How are you baby?" Lera questions as she hugs Corbyn.
The brunet thought nothing of what he was being called as everyone called him those kind of pet names due to his soft personality.

"I'm good Le. Let's head inside." Corbyn responds.
They sit down and after half an hour, Jonah walks up to them.

He pulls Corbyn from his chair and throws him to the ground.
"How Dare You Treat Daniel Like That." Jonah snaps.

"Treat Dani like what?" Corbyn questions confused as he stands up.
"You're ignoring him, and for her." Jonah responds, speaking a little softer when he saw Corbyn shake.

"Hey, if Corbyn wants to be with me, then you should let him." Lera explains.
"Wh-what? No. I love Daniel." Corbyn explains.

The brunet falls into Jonah's arms and starts sobbing.
"Please tell me he isn't breaking up with me." Corbyn cries.

"Let's get you home to Daniel. Give me your keys. I came with Eben and he's busy. I'll drive." Jonah explains.

"No! He's mine." Lera yells.
"Fuck off." Jonah responds.

Jonah gets Corbyn into the car and drops him home.
"I'll let you talk before I come inside." Jonah explains.

Corbyn smiles and plants a kiss on Jonah's cheek before he rushes inside. When he gets inside, he rushes to Daniel and engulfs him in a hug.

Daniel didn't pay attention to him. Corbyn cuddled closer before he lets out quiet sobs which catches Daniel's attention.

"Hey baby, don't cry. I love you. I'm sorry." Daniel apologises.
"I didn't mean to ignore you. I love you too." Corbyn responds.

"Let's cuddle." Daniel suggests.
"Jonah's in my car." Corbyn squeaks.
"Let's drop Jonah home and then cuddle." Daniel laughs as he pulls the two up and they walk outside.

They then dropped Jonah home before spending the rest of the day and night cuddling up to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 501

Requested by: @Dorbyn4ever

Sorry, it's a little off what you said.

Also Corbyn was suppose to be dominant but then I accidentally wrote him as more of an innocent mind or submissive mind and decided to go with it.

I apologise this one probably isn't that good.