Jorbyn - Limelight

The boys walked into limelight and Corbyn moved to walk by Jonah. The older male held Corbyn close to him as they walk into the room.

"I've got you baby." Jonah comforts.
"I'm not scared stupid, I just wanted to be with you." Corbyn explains and Jonah laughs.

They get into limelight and seperate as fans begin to talk to them. A girl walks to Corbyn and the two get into a conversation.

"So how long have you and Jonah been together for?" She questions.
"Four months officially, plus two months unofficially." Corbyn explains.

"Are you top or bottom?" The girl asks.
"That's private." Corbyn explains.
"Oh come on, unfair, do you give or receive?" She pesters.

"Lilith, let's talk to someone else." A male explains.
They walk off and Corbyn breathes a sigh of relief.

"I bet you can't wait for photos." A females voice chimes up.
"Why?" Corbyn questions confused.
The girl rolls her eyes at the brunet star before laughing.

"You get to be by Jonah." She explains.
"Oh... it's normal and people might want us to stand by each other for photos." Corbyn replies.

"But don't you want to stand by your boyfriend?" The girl questions.
"I mean sure, but I can spend time with him anytime I want." Corbyn explains.

Jonah looks towards Corbyn and notices him being uneasy. The curly haired brunet boy wants nothing more then to head to his boyfriend check on him.

"Corbyn come on, you can't tell me that you can't be excited to be by Jonah." The girls pushes.

Corbyn just stares at the girl as she keeps pestering him. She goes on about his and Jonah's relationship and it freaks him out.

"Please stop..." Corbyn mutters.
"I'm just saying." She explains.
Corbyn looks at Jonah and without thinking runs to him.

Everyone watched as Corbyn crashes into Jonah and sends the two brunets tumbling to the ground.

"Baby are you okay?" Jonah questions standing up with Corbyn.
"They won't stop... Jonah make them stop." Corbyn sobs into Jonah's neck.

"Awe baby, I've got you. Stay here in my arms, I'll look after you." Jonah comforts.
Zach walks over to them and looks towards Jonah.

"Is he okay?" The youngest questions.
"Fans are bothering him." Jonah responds as he starts to sway with his fragile boyfriend.

"Okay everyone, line up for photos." Jon yells and everyone moves to get ready.
Corbyn stays wrapped in Jonah's embrace.

The first fan comes around to meet them, Corbyn tightens his grip.
"You need to hug the fan baby." Jonah whispers as he lets go of Corbyn.

The younger brunet frowns and goes to wrap his arms around Jonah again, but the fan moves to be in front of him, so he hugs the fan.

"Can Jonah stand on the corner near Jack? Zach in the middle, Corbyn on the other side of Daniel and everything is perfect." The fan explains as people move.

They get ready for the photo and Corbyn glances towards Jonah quickly. Once the photo is taken, everyone gets back into position.

Corbyn goes back to hugging Jonah as the next fan starts walking down. Soon enough one of the female fans that were talking to Corbyn start to walk down.

When the brunet notices, he cuddles closer to Jonah.
"See, I told you that you wouldn't be able to wait till photos." She explains as she tries to hug Corbyn.

"You scared him. He doesn't want to come here and be harassed by fans about mine and his dating life." Jonah chimes up as Corbyn lets go to hug the fan.

"I was just pointing out facts." The girl responds.
"Please can we not start anything?" Corbyn mumble scooting a little closer to Daniel.

Jonah moves to grab Corbyn and pulls him to his chest. The younger male smiles as he nuzzles into the older's chest for the photo.

Once the photo was taken, Jonah plants a kiss to Corbyn's head.
"You doing okay baby?" Jonah questions and Corbyn smiles at him.
"So long as you're holding me, I'm perfect." He replies.

After half an hour, a fan starts their turn of hugging the boys and getting the photo.
"Can we do a photo where Jack and Zach are on their side cheering at Jonah and Corbyn. Me and Daniel are on the other side doing the same while Jonah has Corbyn dipped and is kissing him?" She questions.

"Please can we do that one?" Corbyn chimes up in agreement.
"We can do that." Jonah replies.
Everyone gets into position.

Jonah holds Corbyn as he stares into his eyes with nothing but love.
"Are you ready love?" The older boy questions.
"Yeah." The younger replies.

Jonah then dips Corbyn before smashing their lips together and holding it for the photo. The photo gets taken and Jonah pulls the two up without pulling away.

The others smile as the scene unfolds.
"You two are adorable." Zach chimes up as the couple pulls away.

"I love you Corbyn Matthew Besson." Jonah explains as he runs his fingers through the boys hair.
"I love you even more Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich." Corbyn responds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 862