charactors: Triplets

Kylee- 

So Ima Just keep this nice and basic like the rest of these Bum bitch's In my hood. The name Is kylee  taylor. Im 1/3 of my Crew. Yes That's right hun.. Im a triplet.  My sisters names are karmen and kacy.  I go to cherry creek high school In new york but Born and raised In Detroit.  Im 16 And I beez in the trap with my youngin' dominque and My sisters.  I like to basically be Chill And smooth but when It comes to Playing games.. haha sexual games haha Crown me and niq queen and queen Because We hold that shit down if you know what I mean.

  Im- 5'2 And I and My sisters are all bisexual. I actually love Sex. I just love it. It'll be by the grace of god that i dont catch nothing by the time im 20 better yet I better not be pregnant..

Karmen-  Ayoo , It's me. Im 1/3 Of my troop.  All I have to say Is Im chill Like My sis kylee But Im a gee in bed.  I grew up in a home that mama didnt care what we did because she was the same way and Daddy left when the going got tuff but You cant miss something you've never had. And Besides I  Love My life the way it is, Im cute, wait scratch that, Im fuck ass sexy! Haha Truu. Im popular, I dont have a boyfriend But I do fuck around. I mean Look bro, Im not trying to get myself Into anything serious, I got life!

-peace

Kacy-  wassup though, Im kacy taylor And Im 1/3 of my clique. Im swagged out and Unlike my sister's Im The fucking life of the party in and out of bed bitch. I throw the dirty partys, I get invited to the dirty partys and I and Dominique are the ones getting these sexy ass nigga's horny.  And I like regular parties also It's just not as fun as the dirty ones Ive been too. But hey tonight Is probably going to be interesting .. We're having a party  At a hotel for roc's bday. Man NO ADULTS Just Us and some other bitch's . But until then check me out to your right. I stayed swagged tru? Yeah. My sisters look just like me except Our swag is different. Mine is dope and theirs is barely clothed. :D But I get like that too. Anyways. Nigga''s be at that party and watch this shit go down. *le leaves to get ready for school*