FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE - Sexy or Ugly?

princeton,

Its been about two months since the last friday night live and Im ready to just have fun, have sex and More sex. As long as I get some tonight. I was sitting in the hotel suite on one of the 4 beds and Roc walked in.  I was shocked and my eyes got bigger and My jaws dropped a little. "dude why are you here?" I asked. "because i wanted to come... The fuck you think im here for?" he asked. "your not supposed to be here" i muttered under my breath. "and What is that supposed to mean? Man I thought you were my bro" He started over exaggerating. I shook my head. "nigga It wasnt my choice not to have you here. and you are my brother now shut the hell up" I scoff. "then why would tell me I cant come?" He asked when nana and Hazel walked threw the door. "hey mami" I smiled as hazel sat on my lap. she smiled a little and  kissed me on the cheek. I looked up and found roc and nana going at it  and I shook my head. "games didnt even start yet and yall already on that foreplay." I shook my head. "shut up"Roc smacked his lips.  "ha ha... Those sawgy mother fuckers!" i chuckled and he stared at me.   Just then Dominique walked in the door and gasped with disbelif. "what the fuck prince!" she screamed. "what?" Nana asked and chuckled. "none of your concern missy, have a seat." Dominique instructed. "whoaaaa there"  I said In shock. "why is roc here?" She mouthed to me. "he came on his own" I looked at dominique with a innocent eye. "just wait Until the twins get here" She bobbed her head. " thought they were triplets" Hazel added and dominqiue looked at her with a death glare. "hehe" she smirked in a cute way. I covered her mouth and it got quiet. "I have a feeling this is going to be a hell of a night. :" Roc said clueless as hell. It was funny, the only people that know Dominique's little secret is me and hazel. Nobody else knows that she's carrying roc's kid, not even Roc himself.  Just then the triplets arrived. "let's get crunk!" Karmen yelled a little. and I chuckled and I saw a dude that looked like he could be a tumblr boy. "hey guys" he walked in. And it got super quiet. I looked at him strangly and tilted my head a bit. I leaned over slightly to my right and kept staring at the white guy that stood infront of us when I whispered in rocs ear, "You think white dudes can freak a leak like we do?"  I asked. "hell no" roc shook his head . "Hi" the white guy grinned and did a gay ass spongebob wave.  We all just stared at him. "who sent you?" Roc asked bluntly. "Kylee" He smiled and looked at her with a seductive facial expression. I looked at kylee and Was at a loss for words at first. "....Why?" I asked. 

"he's BOMB!" She smiled. I shook my head. and dominique chuckled a little. "ayo kylee, why you bringing Justin bieber fakes to the party?" she asked in her new york accent. And kylee just shrugged and pulled him in. " I guess friday night live starts now!" hazel smiled and pecked me on the cheek. we all sat down ina  circle and Then the pizza deliver guy came by with our pizza and soda. " "I got it" nana Smiled and Got up to answer the door.  She opened it and grabbed the pizza. "thanks" She nodded and gave him the money.  he stood there and looked at nana as if she was forgetting something. he held his hand out and rubbed his fingers together in motion of saying "bitch where's my tip"  but nana played it off and smiled "oh I almost forgot" She chuckled and slapped his hand. "high five! , keep up the good work!" She said and slammed the door right in his face. "wow nana. " The white guy said and I got a litttle confused. "mane , who are you?" I asked annoyed. "Robert" He smiled looking dumb as hell. His hair roots were blonde and it looked like he attempted to have black hair. Man... i saw his blonde roots so it's obvious he wasnt trying to fool nobody. "typical white dude name" I shook my head as I got our mararitas and wine coolers. tonight was about to be drunken and sexy I felt. until a certain someone walked in. "hey " she just opened the door letting herself in. It was lindsy the sloth! my head fell into my palms and I turned to see the look on everyones face... well except for robert. he was a little lost dog. everyone was shocked. "why the hell you here bitch?" hazel got up and  I pulled her down.  "because BITCH! Roc invited me" She spilled . I looked at roc. "what the hell?" I asked getting angry.  "aye sid the sloth, stop lying. I aint invite your ass nowhere." He defended himself and i ust shook my head. all the sexiness to my night is about to turn into pure ugliness.