Dominique's Rhelm : mini chapter

( a few weeks later)

Dominique, 

Today was friday. Tonight was actually friday night live. And I wasnt Into it. Honestly We Have not had Friday night live for about 2 weeks now, But I didnt mind. Lately Ive been throwing up and have had morning sickness.  I didnt even want to come to school today but I was forced by that evil bitch My MOTHER.. I shook my head and approched my locker when I heard footsteps coming my way.  I shake my head while grabbing my books and I closed my locker door and Low and behold It was Roc. " hey" He nods. "what's up?' I asked "why you been so distant?"  I shrugged and  started walking to class as he followed. "yeah you do know!" he yells catching up with me. "roc not now" I sighed and it got awkward. "okay?" He said but he continued to try and make conversation. "Me and nana are dating now..." he smiled at me and I paused and Looked at him. "what?" he asked clueless. "nothing roc" I shake my head and walk to class. He stopped following after me and I acted like Normal But I would be lying If I said I wasnt hurt when he told me that he dated nana now. I feel stupid in a way because I slept with his ass to begin with but I guess it just meant we were fuck buddy when I was hoping we could be more. I walked into science , another class I honestly couldnt care less for so i just sat and pretened to listen to the teachers directions.

"So class, today we will be mixing acids and see the chain reactions they cause" Mr.driver said. and right after he finished that sentence it was 2 fucking seconds before Roc walked in. "oh god" i muttered as I buried my face in the palms of my hands. Roc nodded at me and turned back to the teacher. "how may I help you?" mr.driver asked "im on a off period right now, can I chill in here until school's out?" roc asked "Dont disrupt" he says and roc nodded "yes Sir". Roc turned around as mr.driver kept teaching and sat right next to me. This didnt really surprise me. "why are you here?' I whispered to him and he shrugged. "to find out what I did to you" 

"you did nothing, now leave." I instruct. "nah, Im cool Because i know you lying." I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. "man you funny,  now get the fuck out." I fake laugh and get serious.  "nope" he grins and I gave a weird look. I ended up looking at him with a painful look on my face. not because I was angrey or hurt but because i threw up right then and there and roc jumped backwards as If he was shocked and scared. "what the hell!" he yelled in shock and I started crying. "Dominique! head to the nurse" mr. driver excused me and I ran out followed by roc. "dominique" he grabbed my arma nd I snatched away/. "roc leave me alone!!!" I yell and he looks at me with a confused look on his face as I turned around and contiued walking without him.

I ended up just going into the lunchroom Instead of going to the nurse. I sat at the lunch table with prince and hazel was sitting on his lap. "hey" prince says. I give him a "what up" look and leaned on the table. "So Im pregnant"  I tell them and hazel and prince's eys got big. "what?" They asked

"yes." I nod. "why who?" Usually when you tell a friend your pregnant and they ask "by who?" It means Im a trashy whore. "am I a slut?" I asked

"no." Prince said.

"well... It's roc's " I looked at him and his eyes grew wider. "calm your lids you ass before your eyes pop out" I squiented. "you know nana date roc right?"hazel asked. "yes skillet, theyve been dating for a week now ." I sighed. "Im so sorry" Hazel shrugs in a helpless way. "me too." 

"promise you wont tell anyone!! especially you hazel!" I eye balled her.

"I wont" she shruged eating her frozen yogurt. "mhm" I roll my eyes getting up "I WONT DAMN!" she said getting a little offensive. "kay. and by the way, roc cant come to friday night live" I nod and walked away. 

To be continued.