THE TRILOGY HAS BEGUN!

Dear fans.. clearly not all of you noticed what I've done for you.... I've turn "I fucked my bully" into an entire trilogy! Some of you already know about "Can't miss what you could've had" but ffor the people that don't, hazel & princetons road didn't end just yet, neither did Dominique or roc. Come with me to witness pain, obsession, sex & fear in the next chapter of "I f-cked my bully" also known as "can't miss what you could've had". Now 2 years later, roc & dominique are raising their beautiful baby girl "Lay'ah " while drama is slowly crpet upon them. Now neet karen, a mysterious woman and mother who has warm heartedly welcomed dominique & especially Roc into her arms. But is she what she makes herself out to be? Or could she be a delusional girl after dominique's life as a wife! As far as hazel... Psh hazel has moved on. Well temporarily. Cervante (new boyfriend) is everything she dreamt for in a Guy, obviously he's the complete opposite of Princeton. But is that enough for hazel? Or will she fuck up? Not to mention her "perfect boyfriend " has a secret that he has kept from her. Will hazel find out soon? Or will she fuck up and then find out at the last Minutes ... who knows, Cervantes secret could possibly end someone's life. Who will love kill? What will seduction take over? And more importantly, who will be the one who has to die? witness the characters you loved the most, in this past season. Yes featured in this trilogy! Come with me and experience the world of sex & drama .... this is "Can't miss what you could've had" ( part 2 of "I F-cked my bully's" TRILOGY )

Go check it out. Add it to your reading list and let the long ass ride begin.

Oh and follow me on twitter for the hell of it. (@Treasureshakur) get info on updates,new books, new singles & more! ) thanks