Dont pull that shit again.

Nana POV

I was scared as hell when i saw hazel starting to look more pale every second.

"Someone help! now!" prince cried.

I felt prince's horrible and terrifing pain. Hazel is my girl and seeing her helpless was just...words cant explain. The ambulance rushed to Hazel.and carried her on a strecther. Prince held her hand the whole time. I stared at them untill the distance of them gotten to far for my eyes to see. I cant belive this shit. I looked in the corner of my eye and i see Linsey ugly ass getting up ,rubbing her head. Bitch your ass aint in the hospital i mentally told her. I walked toward her untill i felt a tug on my arm.

"she isnt worth it" roc whispered in my ear.

Now to be honest, i really love roc but this skank just hurt my bestie. That shit dont flow with me. I turned to face roc with a "i-know-but-i-need-to-beat-her-ass" look. He stared and shook his head. I felt bad but YOLO BITCHESS. I got out of roc's grasp and walked up to linsey.

"So bitch you wanna put my friend in the hospital" i said with venom in my voice. I could just spit on her.

"Excuse me" she said confusingly.

Without hesitation i punched her dead in her jaw. Her face flew back to the floor where she belonged. I turned around to see the principle giving me a dead ass look.

"Ill take the suspension"i said and walked right out.

Roc followed along with the girls.

Hazel Pov

I was in the hospital. I was in critical condtion with an oxygen mask over my face. I feel okay. Just a little lightheaded. Prince was next to me sleeping and holding my hand.

"Prince "i whispered.

"mmm" he mumbled

"prince can you get me something to get. princeeee. get up." i whined a little. He lifted his head and his eyes shot up when he looked at me.

"How do you feel beautiful?" he caressed my cheek.

"better. thanks."

i stared at him and it looked like he had tears in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"i asked. He got up and walked to the window. He stood there with his back faced against me for a while. He finnally turnes around and walkes towards me. He bent down and kissed my lips gently while the eletric shock of his lips ran threw my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. We had a little heated session. He pulled away and whispered across me lips.

"Dont pull that shit on me baby, i cant lose you."