well look who I found

Dont click the link until told.

-did this in class.. Thats how much I love yall.

Princeton,

So it's now 1:30 in the morning and im knocked on the floor while everyone else is in the bed. But then I heard gentle footsteps my way. I'm a light sleeper so I know exactly what goes on around me when my eyes are closed. The footsteps got closer and then I felt warm breaths on my neck. "jay.... " they nudged my arm. "Baby it's hazel" she whispered seductively in my ear. "Yeah? " I asked in a drowsy voice. "Come on... I'm hungry for you" she kissed ny neck making me aroused . I couldn't contract my eyes.to what was going on but I knew hazel wanted it again. So hell... don't mind if I do. Hazel guided me with my eyes barely opened and Into a room I couldn't make out to be but I didn't mind. I felt her warm hands feeling on me threw my basketball shorts and that's when I bit my lip. "Hazel wait" I paused. "Yeah? " she asked "we need a condom. We are not roc and Dominique ..." I moaned half sleep. "I got you "she pecked my cheek. Something was saying don't have sex . I guess it was because of the different perfume I smelled. Hazel never smelled like a old church lady .. she always smelled fruity like. Then another part of Me was like it's okay. Sex is beautiful. I began to adjust my eyes to my surroundings and then say her face. "Lindsey! " I pushed her arms off of me. "Baby shhhh!" She began and whispered harshly. "It's okay...." she says."no it's not! You know I'm dating hazel! For a month now!" I whispered back. "We're in the janitors closet. Nobody will know." Lindsay said sexually. And sucked on my neck. "Lindsay I can't." I pulled her away from me and then she stroked me threw my pants. "Fuck..." I wanted her to stop but the harder she stroked the more hazel left my mind. "L-Lindsay ... st-stop!" I groaned.

"It's okay "she whispered in my ear.

Before I knew it I ripped her shirt off and thruster inside for a quickie.

"Prince!" She gasped and held her breath as I started pumping. I just couldn't held myself. But as we were having sex for about 10 minutes ... I began to feel guilty .. as if someone was watching me.

Hazel,

"Prince!" I yelled a little louder ... I just had a feeling that something wasn't right . You know that feeling when you notice something is cold in the air? Yeah... that's me. I pulled Dominique up and she fell out of her pregnant ass sleep. "Nigga what you want?" She asked grouchy. "Have you seen prince? " I asked.

Dominique shook her head no. "Ask Lindsay. I know her ass is a stalker.. maybe she's seen him." Niq advised. I scoffed. I wish I would talk to that hoe. I chuckled in a sarcastic way and stared Niq down. "What?" She asked confused. "You got me fucked up " I tilted my head to the side and pretended to spit. "I'll ask her... Psh." She shrugged. "Aye Lindsay .. get ya ass up" Dominique muttered and kicked the covers. When we realized the covers were hidden pillows . "I'll be damned."

Dominique said in shock and anger. I looked at her.. "what?"

Dominique rolled her eyes and stomped her foot. Broo.. she was mad like me! That's how you know she a trill friend! "Psh. No wonder i had a crook in my neck , because that hoocie coochie took all the pillows! I'll beat her ass!" Dominique yelled nearly waking Robert and roc.. ".... whatever. " I shook my head and walked out. "Wait homie where you going? " Niq asked following me out. "To find prince."

I walked all down the halls even in the men's bathroom by the lobby which Fucking REAKS . "Well let's face it.... we not gone find him or that bitch!" Niq said . "How blunt of you to say" I shook my head.

" well let's face the facts.... Hes-- " I cut her off in the middle of her spill . " you hear that niq? " I peered over the corner of the wall and heard weird noises. " its coming from the janitors closer." I whispered and we crept over slowly. I heard lindsays voice as if she was moaning. " what you waiting for bitch?" Niq asked .. Before I knew it.. She pushed the door opened and there he was ... (click the YouTube link to your right)." congratulations... You finally decided" I shook my head and scoffed with disgust.