she'll be back(mini finale)

Princeton,

She caught me...... the look on her face was pure pain. " haz---""stop." She cut me off. " look I'm sorry." I rushed the words out of my mouth. Lindsay started getting dresses and had a smirk on her face. " sorry for what you did? Or the fact that you got caught! " hazel pushed me and Dominique shook her head and just stood there. It's now 5 in the morning and seduction officially pulled a fuckery on me. "Look it wasn't supposed to happen!" I told her. "But it did Jacob!!" She screamed and pushed me again. " I gave you a chance after you hit me! I gave you a chance after you calling me a mistake ! I gave you a Chance after nearly dying for you! And for what? , to be hurt all over again!!!" She screamed and hit my chest and pushing me. " I feel like shit okay! I yelled. "Good, cause that's exactly what you are! " hazel started crying and pushed me again....." before I knew it everyone surrounded us. Hazel mouthed to me goodbye and walked out. I felt as if I lost one of the most important people in my life. Why? Because I was dumb enough to cheat. This was a nightmare. Lindsay kissed me on the cheek and smiled. " text me?" She asked. I quickly shrugged. "Wow prince" roc looked at me. Robert just shook his head and walked out behind hazel. I was nothing but a abusive bully to hazel and now she's gone. But she'll be back... trust me.

(Thanks for the support of this story....it means a lot. But this is not the end. It's time for a sequel, did I leave you hanging? I bet I did. But to your surprise this is transforming into a sequel. Follow hazel and Dominique along with new stars and old co-stars with their lives as adults. Now 22 lets see where Dominique is, where us hazel? Featuring Princeton and roc Royal along with a brand new co-star! More drama and of course sex. Are you ready? I know I am. This is "can't miss what you could have had" like? Yeah I know. Once again. Thank you to all the fans who voted and more! I do it for you !)