So... How about that 3 some

(late that night)

Roc,

I was just awaiting for the girls to arrive And As I was waiting up on them  I got a call from Lindsey. Haha Prince's hoe.

"yellow?" I answer. "hey rocky pooh" She laughs in a baby voice. "first off bitch, I dont kick it with you like that So as my name is roc and nothing more. and 2nd What the fuck do you want?" I askled and She chuckled. "I just want to apologize to Princeton. That's all" .. I clear my throat. "for what exactly?"  I asked. "for beating his bitch's ass." She says. I scoff. "you beat her ass?" I asked. "last time I recall you were being big and bad over a boy that doesnt want you so you attempted to fight hazel knowing that hazel has those hands." I start. "roc just--" No. I talk and you listen." I imformed her of how this entire conversation was going to go. "hazel beat your ass even with her asthma and then you pushed niq out of the way causing niq to Go hard on you. " I laugh a little. "not to mention Nanan took a huge swing to your face ...Knocking you out in one whop." She got silent and I chuckled. "im finished.. Now where Im gone put it at?" I laugh harshly threw the phone and she studders. "well i just want to go to his and tell him I apologize for everything Ive done to make him mad." She says. 

"well him and hazel are having little night cap at his place so if you show up, then hazel might get mad all over again and go off on your ass." 

"whatever ... I'll just go to his place on thursday?" She asked

"yeah well be sincere and tell him that you'll let him move on from your skanky ass."

"whatever. just give me the address roc." she says inpatently.

"1414 south lennox street." I tell her and I hun up on the bitch as soon as I heard a knock on the door. It was nana and kylee. "where are karmen and dominique?" I asked and kylee shrugged. "niq said something came up." She tells me. I shrug and let them come in. "your moms not home?" Nana asked with curiousity. "obviously not, If Im about to have a threesome with yall." I looked at her and she smiled. "How about here on the couch?" She says kissing all over my neck.  "mmm I like that" I smirk and she push's me down. I looked at kylee as nana unbuttoned my shirt and smiled at her. "dont be shy " I told her and she pranced over to me. We de-clothed eachother and I felt a warm tounge slither down my neck. "whoa." I smiled and Nana looked at me. "you like that?" she asked. "you got that pleasuring tounge" I said biting my lip and Before I new it she wasnt the only one with the gift of pleasuring. "uhhh" I moan as I felt sucking on my friend. It was unexpected but It was incredibly great. I looked down in the direction I felt it from and saw kylee just sucking away. "uhh Yeah" I said Tilting my head back and nana Started sucking on my neck. I unhooked her bra and when she leaned over me her breast touched my chest.  It looked as if we needed body heat to keep warmth. I kissed her neck as she sucked on mine. I couldnt help but moan from all the pleasure Kylee was giving me and as I was kissing on nana I forced kylees head down further to deep throat me and she did as I signaled her to.

"fuckkkkk, Kylee right there" I groaned in nana's mouth as I felt My dick completly inside of kylee's throat and nana I guess got jelly of all the pleasuring going on between me and kylee so she stood up and so did i. 

I forced nana on her hands and knees and simply threw myself inside of her from the back.  "uhh yeah." she moans  and I lean over her just kissing up and down her back.  As for nana. she pulled kylee underneath her and wrapped kylee's legs around her shoulders just eating her out. "mmm Nana"kylee moaned and I began going harder inside of nana. she arched her back and paused  in eating kylee out just to look back at me banging her. "uhh.... uhhh Rocky!!" she screams and Bites her lip and smiles. "daddy knows where to hit it" I mutter in pleasure and go even deeper. "fuck yeah" she smiles and I just rub my hands around her clit. I could literally feel myself inside her stomach.  "uhh roc!!"
 she screamed as I got deeper and I went faster. I felt my 1st come but I really didnt mind. I wasnt even half way done with her ass.

"ahhhhhh!" I groaned in my deepest and most sexiest voice as I came inside of nana. and I could tell kylee was getting impatient.  "nana baby." She began licking her lips. "please dont stop" she says just gripping the arm of the couch and I smiled. "nana cant eat you the way I can" I told her sliding out of nana and I smiled at her.

"eat me roc" Kylee bit her lip and I shook my head. "what's the magic word ma?" I asked. "please?" I chuckled getting on my knees to eat her. "not even close" I said teasing her clit.

"fuck roc.. I just want your tounge!" she yells. "nope --" I started and before I knew it nana cut me off with sucking my dick. "uhhhh!" I groaned and My head fell right between kylee's legs and she arched her back

I shrugged and justr gave kylee a rough stroke and she screams. "oh god!"  I started whispering just random shit so she could hear the vibration of my voice on  her clit and I smirked. I stuck my tounge inside and thrusted in and out repeatedly. "Yessss" moans. "shut up, I know the yes's and no's" I joke with her and continue to tounge fuck her when she just came all in my mouth. now eating was one thing. but eating girls out was another. I LOVED this shit.  Not only do they taste great but The more I eat them the wetter and more wild they are when We fuck. simple. I cleaned kylee up and nana stopped sucking my dick. Finally I laid on my back and kylee hopped on me and moaned loudly as she slid.  "get ready for the ride of your life." I told her and she just closed her eyes and bit her lip. I had nana over my face and I ate her fine ass out while getting rode. 

Kylee started off slow and I moved her hips a little faster with my right hand while the other was feeling on nana.  "uhh" she moaned sofly and I started grinding up a bit and she got even louder. "fuck roc!" she said tilting her head back and she rubbed my chest. I groaned but while eating out nana she her legs shook a little. "mm"  I thrusted my finger inside of nana as I licked her with deep rough strokes. "ohhh" she moaned followed by a huge gasp!

I continuously licked her and the more kylee bounced on my the more I groaned and nana kept coming. "mmm" I smiled just licking her dripping juice's and she couldnt take it anymore so she moved. As For me I wanted to release all come I was holding in! I grabbed kylees hips and Grinded them harder on me and she just kept getting louder. "uuuuuuuhhhhhh!" She screams and I moan. "baby come for me!" I told her as I exploded and her face turned a little pink and she came right after. I smiled as she got off and we got dressed. "are you pleased papa?" nana asked and I kissed her. "hell yes." I chuckle and kylee is just staring at us as she puts her shirt on. "Yall dating now?" she asked.

I looked at nana and bit my lip.  "well?" I asked. and she rubbed the back of her neck. "I guess you've earned me" She smiles and I bit my lip. "but have you earned this?" I say joking. "shut up!" she laughs and punch's me in the arm. and we all just decided to watch a quick movie before they left.

TBC