Why you looking at me like that?

Dear fans- I apoligize for slacking but Im back now! I promise. lol So This entire week ima be finishing up I cry for his abuse , im your sexy vampire and lastly this book. there will be sequals for im your sexy vampire as well as i screwed my bully. now shall we pick u[p where we left it at? I think so!

Robert,

I was literally in between what you would call a cat fight. I dont know what was going on or the hell i put myself in but I was nervouse that it was going to be real vilolent then The time I got robbed by my ex girlfriend.

"bitch do something!" Lindsy yelled in hazels face and Hazel stood up. it just got real. I had to think of some sort of an excuse to get out of this house. hmm.... "MM.  My phones ringing. !" I yell with pure innocence. I looked at my phone and lied my ass off because it looked like i was ahead. "yup.. Im mamaw. I gotta take this." I nodded and reached for the door just 1 foot away from me  when I felt a grip. "hold up slim jim , where you going?" He asked . I paused and turned around and it was jacob. "My grammy is calling me. I have to take this." I lied threw my teeth. "grammy got shot nigga now sit your lying ass down." He scimped and tugged my arm to the bed as I shrieked for help.  It got quiet as hazel and lindsy kept looking in eachothers eyes and staring one another down like 2 men in a jail cell.  it wasnt that bad but I guess when you least expect it all hell breaks loose. Before my very eyes I heard "HAZEL NO!!" And I caught on to what she was doing. She grabbed lindsys face and shoved her head into the wall . I jumped in fear just listening to the loud bump it made. glanced to my left as the fight started happening fast and I saw Jacob grab hazel putt her her on the bed and pushing linsdey away from her but that didnt help because lindsy was like she was about to star in a show called sloths gone wild! hazel on the other hand was pulling lindsy down with her with her legs wrapped around her neck. "bitch tap out. I know you tired!" hazel chuckled as she fought. "hazel shut up!" Jacob yelled trying to break it up and then he paused just looking at me. "get the fuck up white boy!" He yelled and I jumped like a soldier.  I ran to them and pulled lindsy off of hazel and finally hazel let go of her. "damn sloth.. I mean. Lindsy your mouth is messed up."  muttered. she touched her lip to find blood on her finger and she ran out furious. I ran after her to help her clean herself up just leaving the rest of them alone. 

As we walked out of the room I peeked roc and Dominique. She was crying in his shirt and he was just holding her and comforting her. Does he realize he his girlfriend is still in the room down the hall? speaking of nana why the hell wasnt she trying to help break up the fight? her and the triplets literally just let me and jacob break up this war that just happened 3 minutes ago.  I swear this night was just the beginning of all hell. I listened in to what niq and roc were talking about and somehow I made out the words I love you dominique.  I gasped and covered my mouth in shock. "roc ...Im holding our baby" dominique squaled and  sobbed even more.  I just shook my head. For some reason I feel as if dominqiue has the right to want roc but then roc has a girl now. Why the hell is he telling dominqiue he loves her? just then I heard footsteps and roc and dominiques voices carried louder and louder with every step they made in my direction.  I tip toed and edventually ran itno lindsy on the way back into the room. I grabbed her hadn going back into the hotel suite so she wouldnt try fighting hazel again. not that it was really a fight because hazel only has a scratch on her collar bone, linsdeys entire mouth and neck is messed up. before i knew it we were all in  the room again. hazel on one side , lindsey on the other. but sadly roc had a look on his face towards nana. What was that look for? 

TBC