it's officially gotten ugly this Friday!

Princeton,

So friday night live began and Me and dominique both were a little salty as the games began. I was horny but Hazel the other hand was not. she was more focused on the fact Lindsey was here. "you okay?" I asked. "oh yeah... Im cool" Hazel fake smiled, as if I didnt know she was hiding her emotions. "okay Lindsey It's your turn. Kylee announced. "okay I pick dirty dare" she nodded. kylee looked down at her phone as she read the dare straight from the screen. "I dare you to kiss prince, it says" kylee looked up at me and I just sat back as lindsey creeped over to me about to kiss me. I closed my eyes as her lips touched mine and she went in on me, I kind of had to kiss back but I hesitated here and there especially when she slipped her tounge in my mouth. "whoaaaa" Karmen said amazed and the timer stopped afterwards. I looked at hazel and she bit her lip nervously but I purposly didnt pay attention to it ... just to leave the drama. "Okay.... Hazel , truth or dare?" I asked.but she ignored me. "haze?" I asked again. "H-A-Z-E-L!" I snapped my fingers and she came out of the daze she was in. "Im sorry what?" She asked. "truth or dare?" "oh... uhm truth?" I sighed and smiled a little. "not that this is x rated like it should be but how do you feel sitting next to Linsy?" I asked hazel. she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "No comment." She responded and everyone got quiet. "damn..." dominique  said breaking the silence. "now truth or dare... Robert" Roc looked up and nodded to him. "um... Dare."  Roc looked at me and shook his head. "typical..." he said under his breath and looked at the cell phone with the dare. "It says I dare you to  Tease dominique to want more." He read and I watched dominique jump and move back a little. "Wait what?" She asked confused. "baby dont be shy on me now" Robert licked his lips and  continued to move closer to dominique. "be shy my ass... bruh back the fuck up!" she barked. "i wont tell if you dont tell." he smirked. I scoffed and shook my head. "nigga we already know because everyone can see your white ass!" I yelled and he swayed his hand back at me as if he was telling me to shut up. 'robert really idnt pay me attention but I honestly didnt give 2 fucks, I just sat back and watched him torture Dominuqe. He leaned in for a kiss and started feeling on her ass and surprisingly she moaned. "the hell is this?" nana asked  out loud. Roc smiled and just watched.  before our very eyes dominique started foreplay with him too. she kissed him and things started getting hot. was this girl forgetting she was pregnant? I guess so If she was moaning and shit. "r-ro-roc." she moaned softly as robert was feeling her inner theighs and I looked up with big eyes and  so did roc. "Say what?" he asked and dominique paused and closed her eyes as if she screwed up. "shit!!!" she muttered. and pushed robert away. "did I do something robert asked. "no... Just go back over there."  My mouth closed but my eyes were still in shock. "did I do something?" roc asked and hell he did. He made a baby yet he's with another girl. Nana stayed quiet and I guess she was pondering on what happened just now and roc touched her leg. "you good?" roc asked her. "mhm."  I ran my hands threw my hair and it started getting even more quiet as if it wasnt already possible. "but aye am I missing something?" Nana asked getting red. "no your not..." dominique said nicely. I mean usually dominique is mean and careless when It comes to people who date her ex or some shit like that but she was nice just now. she even did a smile to hide how she felt. now that right there is a strong girl. "Im sorry .. I believe I was talking to my boyfriend, not some Irrelevant hoe." Nana snapped. Hazels jaws dropped and so did lindsys.  "excuse me.?" Dominqiue scoffed. "your irrelevant to the topic. I asked the man Im dating not you."  nana continued.. "calm down nana... and  nothing is going on with me and niq. last time we had sex was before you and I started dating. like 2 months ago." roc exlplained. "well why the hell is she fantisizing aboout you?"  .. roc just looked at her and tilted his head. "she like me?"  roc guessed. "well you and her had a one night stand so therefore she's irrelevant unless she's pregnant. " nana laughed mean and carelessly. " God Damn!!!!!" I yelled and covered my face. "no bitch... youre irrelevant because I have him for another 18 years. now have a seat ma!" dominique snapped. I felt her cruel side coming out but a this point I was on her side. I mean nana wanna sit here and talk when she has no idea was niq is going threw. all she cares for is roc. "How do you have him for 18 years? " nana asked. "because roc is my unborn childs ather!!! Yeah Bitch. Im pregnant. " dominique jumped at nana and she got scared. Dominique ran out the room furious just leaving roc in shock . as well as everyone else. Roc ran after her. and It was just me, teh triplets ,nana , hazel, robert and lindsy. "well damn"  Lindsy shrugged and chuckled. "Aye bitch... Shut up. " Hazel said with a attitude. "who you calling bitch? last time I checked you were hopping on prince. aka My left overs. " Lindsy instagated and stood up. Hazel was still sitting on the floor and lindsy got in her face just asking for a fight. "Lindsy just hopp of... your done. " hazel started and lindsy kneeled on one knee and Got in her face. "what you wanna do?" She asked whispering her breath in hazels face... This was just the beginning of friday night live. The ugly friday night live.

To be continued