chapter 14.

bella pov.

        it had a been about a month since that whole incident with inyeop. it wouldn't leave my mind, it was the only thing i thought about at night. he was absolutely perfect, i couldn't help but daydream about him.
     it was the day before my song release. the teaser photos has been posted weeks ago, earning attention from many big artist, mainly under move entertainment. i had a couple comments from some of my favorite actors tho, telling me how excited they were, literally made my heart melt. i'm excited just thinking about it.

     i was in my own thoughts as i received a phone call, from abby.

"hey baeee, i'm at the airport. come get meeee." she whined.

"what?" i yelled, shocked.

"i'm here?? come get me stupid." she said.

"i didn't think you'd really just show up, i hate you. see you in 20." i huffed before hanging up.

i pulled in a pair of jeans before running and grabbing my purse. pulling my shoes on before running out of my apartment.

"wait, i don't have a car.." i whispered to myself. my brain immediately went to one person. i started running the second they went into my head. inyeop.

       "yah! inyeop, open up." i banged on his door. "what?" i heard him say quietly before opening the door. "i have to use your motorcycle like now, where are the keys?" i questioned, pushing through him. "why would you need to borrow it?" he said, wrapping his hands around my waist. i froze before speaking up again. "my friend is at the airport, like right now.. and i don't have a car." i pouted, begging him.
     "be back in an hour, or i'll get you." he pointed at me, making a silly face. "thank you!" i yelled, kissing him on the cheek before running out with the keys.

     reaching the airport, i saw abby with her tiny bag. i walked up to her. "thank god you brought a small bag." i laughed.  "since when did you ride a motorcycle?" she said, pointing at the bike. "since never, it's my friend inyeop's, now come one we gotta go or he's gonna beat my ass." i said running back over to the bike. she laughed before running over as well.

     we got back to inyeop's house in less than an hour. i let out a sigh of relief before walking up to the door, banging on it yet again. "is that you bella?" he yelled. "yeah!" i yelled back as the door swung open. "is this your friend?" he said pointing at abby. "ahh, my names abby." she laughed. "your korean is terrible." i laughed at her as she hit me on the arm.

     "thanks for letting me borrow your bike." i said putting the keys back into his hand. "thank you babbee." he said before placing a kiss on my cheek. i tried to hit him but he immediately closed the door, i could hear him laughing inside. laughing at him i turned to see a shocked abby. "what have you not been telling me?" she questioned, still with a shocked face. "aisshh nothing, we aren't dating." i whined "yet?" she laughed.

             we made it back home as abby and i took of our shoes. "the guest bedroom is down the hall on the left." i said. "thanks." she smiled before walking to the room, getting ready to settle in. that was the end of today, the most nerve racking day of my life coming up the next day. the song was set to come out at 6 pm kst, which gave me way too much time to be nervous about it.

the next day
it was currently 2 pm, i was walking to the company building. a couple news reporters were there to ask me random questions.
"bella! are you excited for your single "fight or flight" to drop later tonight?" one reporter said. "i'm very excited." i smiled, bowing slightly. i reached the building, biding goodbyes to the reporters. i walked into the company building before heading straight to the front desk. "where is my manager?" i asked to the ms.kim. "she's in room 245." she smiled. i bowed before parting ways with ms.kim.

"i'm here." i waved at my manager. i looked up to see the group taking photos, and that's when my heart dropped.

"inyeop?"

"the fuck?" as i ran up to my manager. "who is this group?" i questioned standing next to her. "well after your debut we had been planning a boy group, so here they are." she said happily. i looked back to the group, dumbfounded. that's when inyeop made eye contact with me, his eyes widening a bit. i bowed to him since we were in a professional environment.

inyeop walked over to me after his solo shooting. "i never would've thought you would debut." i laughed as he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling my back closer to him. "hmmm well, i've been singing and making music for a while. eunwoo and i used to write together before we stopped being friends." he hummed in my ear.
     "sorry to hear that." i pouted. "alright i gotta go get ready for my showcase." i said, noticing it was already 4 pm. "see you there." he smiled as i walked off.

      it was now 7 pm, an hour after my release.
i was standing under the stage, getting fixed up with finishing touches for the showcase. i was so insanely nervous, i knew it would all be okay though. i had a couple cover songs planned as well as random event things.  i was told there was 1,000 people here, which i never would've stopped expected. there was a fan sign with 100 fans after which i was excited for.

      i heard my manager yell "2 minutes till you go on stage!" i was pushed over to the moving platform that would push me up. in no time the 2 minutes were over and i was being pushed up.

     and just like that, i was standing in front of 1,000 of my fans. taking a deep breath, i was ready to start my performance.

              "hi everyone!!"

authors note
by the time this is up it will have 900 reads so thank you guys so much!! i love you all and thank you for the support yet again, this has to get boring reading this same authors note over and over but i love you!! mwah mwah mwah thank you !!! 🥺🥺💗💗💗

authors noteby the time this is up it will have 900 reads so thank you guys so much!! i love you all and thank you for the support yet again, this has to get boring reading this same authors note over and over but i love you!! mwah mwah mwah thank...