chapter 4.

bella pov -
beeeppp... beeeppp... beeeppp.. bee-
slamming my alarm clock, i hopped out of bed and immediately went to the bathroom. fixing my hair and putting on a face of makeup i came up with something like this.

and my hair

and my hair.

staring at myself in the mirror, i kinda zoned out

staring at myself in the mirror, i kinda zoned out. "god damn i'm hot."
i walked back into my room throwing on the outfit i planned the day before. "oh my god.. this is so ugly on me. i'm changing." this is a lot cuter..

after changing i ran to the kitchen grabbing my backpack and house keys

after changing i ran to the kitchen grabbing my backpack and house keys. shit i'm gonna be late. the second i got out of the house i started running.
skip-
oh my god how did i make it here on time? i thought before heading into class. walking into class i hear a few whispers about my outfit and what not. sitting down i heard a soft voice next to me "good morning bella! you look pretty today." yoona said with a smile. "ahh thank you." ending my sentence with a quick smile.

inyeop pov -
driving on my motorcycle again. another long morning. i stopped at a coffee place and grabbed coffee for me and bella. walking into class i set the coffee down on her desk. she looked up at my with a soft expression.
"oh gosh, thank you inyeop! i'll repay you soon for it." she said happily. "take me out to dinner tonight then, if you're worried about repaying me." smirking, she looked a little taken aback. "oh sure thing.. yeah." she said softly.
how is she so cute?
sounds good "bella-nim", see you then." winking before walking off to my seat in the back. il-jun came running over to my desk. "yah are you and bella a thing??" he whisper yelled. "i just met her yesterday, why would we be a thing?" i scoffed "i don't know.. maybe the fact that you're being nice to her??" "it doesn't concern you does it?" i barked back at him. "ugh whatever, treat her right dickhead." i looked dumbfounded when he walked away. we aren't a thing??
whatever
i quickly set my head down to sleep, not caring about today's lesson.

bella pov -
why would he give me this coffee?? i look back at him to see him peacefully sleeping.
cute. wait.. what am i even thinking??
"bella-nim? what's this all about?" i heard min-ah say to me. "nothing nothing, we met at a park last night and he asked for my number, i'm assuming he saw that i put that as my contact name."
"HE ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER?" min-ah and yoona both yelled. shocked i covered both of their mouths "keep it down would you? i'll tell you more later." i said winking. min-ah and yoona both laughed before turning back to the front.
i never try to get super close and attached to people, having a fear of loosing them. it wouldn't be the first time, inyeop was no exception. thinking about getting close to him scares me. i let it go the second the teacher started talking, pulling out my notebook to take notes..

skip- bella pov
walking out of school to go home i feel a hand on my shoulder. "forgetting something?" i look back to see a smiley inyeop. "aish.. i shouldn't have said anything about repaying you." i said under my breath. "why? is it because you don't like me?" he said with a pout. "ahh cute, but that's not why. i'm just sleepy, i was so ready to nap today." i said fake crying. "i'm cute? it should be that i'm sexy, not cute. got it?" he said putting a finger on my nose."bossy of you, huh?" i said removing his hand. "quit talking, let's go." pulling me away, making us start running.  "you jerk!!" i yelled, smiling widely.

we sat down at an outside vender, eating ramen.
gosh why am i insecure about the way i eat.. no one gives a shit bella!!
and with that i started eating like i was by myself, i don't really care. "woah woah slow down, you're gonna choke." i heard inyeop say, a little worry present in his voice. "ah, sorry. i haven't eaten today." i said looking at him calmly, i noticed his clam expression was replaced with a worried one. "you haven't eaten today, why wouldn't you eat?" he kinda yelled. i flinched a bit at the sudden loud noise. "i just didn't feel like it this morning, how does it affect you?" i said loudly. "why cant i be worried about you? you make me want to protect you." he blurted about, his eyes widening after he said that. "let's go to my place, i don't want to be here anymore." i said grabbing his hand and walking off with my hand in his.

"welcome to my small apartment." walking trough the door, i took my shoes off. "should i take my shoes off?" he said looking at me.
"umm you can, it's not something a lot of americans care about, do as you please." i said smiling at him. i walk into the living room, immediately sitting on the couch. looking over i see him taking his shoes off and setting them down, i saw him taking his coat off as well. "oh here, i'll take your coat." calmly getting up and walking over to him, i take his coat and bag and hang them both on the door. "this is a nice jacket, where'd you get it?" i said messing with it. "probably some random street vender, why?" he said staring at me "no reason, just we seem to have similar taste in fashion." i said looking at his black leather jacket. "you wanna go to my room or chill out here, i have nothing to hide either way." i finished, looking over at him. "we can go to your room." he said walking over to me. "follow me then, sir." i said smiling, guiding him to my room. "forgot my room was a bit messy, sorry about that." i said laughing a bit as i leaned down to pick up some things.

inyeop pov
i started to lean down to help her pick up her things. immediately regretting my decision i accidentally fell and landed right over top of her. i was staring down at her face as we both just stayed still, her eyes widen. i just froze up looking at her, as if time stopped. before i could snap out of it she...

hello beautiful humans!! how is everyone? sorry it took so long for me to update this i had absolutely nothing on my mind 🙌 anyways hope everyone is well! tell me your thoughts on episode 13 of true beauty!! things are going down.. thanks for the support so far ! kisses and have a good week 😚😚