chapter 15.

bella pov

my performance and fansign went extremely well. the amount of support i received was crazy. i was officially a music artist.

     i was already back home, sitting on my couch with inyeop sitting inches from me. i was about to get grab something when inyeop wrapped his hand around my wrist, pulling me back down onto the couch. he was now hovering above me. "you're so pretty." he smirked as he leaned in and kissed me. that's when the last thing i wanted to happen, happened.

abby walked out into the living room, letting out an extremely dramatic scream. inyeop immediately got off of me as he looked at abby with a shocked expression. i rolled my eyes at her "bitch you don't need to yell, sorry you're lonely as shit." i laughed. she gave me a nasty look. "you guys are gross, and fuck you bella." she flipped me off before walking into the kitchen.

my debut was successful and i couldn't be happier. i had so many people around me, supporting me with whatever i did, and that's all i could ask for. i gained a large fan base in a short amount of time, gaining attention from others. i eventually was listed as one of the most successful international solo artists based in korea. i couldn't have done it without the most important person in my life

hwang inyeop..
he was my all, he helped me when i struggled. he pushed me to do things i thought i never would. he wrote songs with me, bringing me some of my best hits. he eventually became my life.
but that day, 2 years later. at the age of 20 i was alone again. inyeop had moved without informing me. i fell into a deep state of nothingness. relying on him for so long made me feel like i'd be with him forever, but nothing ever lasts.

2 years later -
bella pov.

i sat in my office as i wrote a new song. i was writing it about the one who left me, maybe not for good, but he was gone for now. i never found out where he went, who he was with, what he was doing wherever he was. that kept me up at night, the fact that he was gone and i didn't know why made me feel sick.

finishing the song, i sent it to my manager before going out to relax. as i walked up to the rooftop, i pulled a cigarette and a lighter out of my pocket, lighting it.
i heard the rooftop door click closed, signaling someone else was with me. i turned to see...
him... my world standing in front of me.

"hi, bella."

authors note
HELLO!!! i'm so sorry it took me so long to update, i've been insanely depressed and in a bad state so i haven't being doing much. trying my best to get better so i'll continue to work more on this soon!! still thank you so much for the support, i love you all.