Peter Parker X Healer!GF

No one was surprised to find out that Peter Parker got hurt on patrol. They could see the footage on the news every night. Spider-Man shoke it off pretty well. But no one understood HOW. It all started one night. 

"Hey, Amy." Peter said, jumping into his girlfriend Amity's room from her fire escape. He was still wearing his suit, but his mask was in his hands. 

"Pete! What did I tell you?!" she hissed at him, as she shut the curtains. He smiled sheepishly. 

"Don't come through the window without knocking." 

"And what did you do?" 

"Jumped through the window without knocking." she rolled her eyes, smiling a little as he approached her and gave her a kiss. 

"Now, what brings you by so late at night?" she asked him. He held up a first aid kit. 

"I kinda need help. May would freak out and yell at me first. Mr. Stark would do that too. Ned would be too excited to actually do what's needed." Peter said. She rolled her eyes.

"Show 'em." she said, gesturing for him to take off his suit. He sat down on her chair, double-tapping his spider symbol. The suit loosened up and fell off his body. She focused on his wounds rather than his beautiful abs. 

"You gotta be more careful Pete," she said, as she stitched up his chest. 

"I try! I honestly do!" he said. She raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"Fine. I don't." she smiled. 

"That's more like it. Honesty is the best policy." she said. He rolled his eyes. 

Once she finished stitching his wounds, he got up to go, but she grabbed his hand, pulling him back to her. 

"I should tell you something, Spider-Man." she said, giving a subtle hint that she needed to tell him a secret, talking to his alter-ego. He raised an eyebrow. 

Amy closed her eyes, before calling on energy from within her. She started glowing, and Peter started freaking out. She didn't let go of his hand, rather focusing on keeping him still. The light passed from her all the way to Peter, and he was engulfed in a euphoric feeling of happiness and warmth. Peter stopped struggling and gave a little relieved sigh. He felt better than he had in days!

Once it was done, she stepped back and sat on her bed. He was shocked. He got on his knees and looked up at her as she put her arms around his neck. 

"What was that?" he whispered. She smiled. 

"I have powers, Peter. I couldn't hide it from you anymore," she stated. 

"Wait...but if you have powers...how can you stand being on the sidelines and pretending not to be able to help?" he asked, frowning. 

"I don't sit on the sidelines. Haven't you seen the news? About how miracle healings happened in the hospitals to the worst-case injuries?" she said. His eyes widened. 

"That's you?!" she chuckled, nodding. He stood up and hugged her close. 

"I'm so proud of you Amity." he said, kissing her hair. She felt a sense of pride in her chest on hearing those words. 

"That means more to me than you'll ever know Peter." she said softly, hugging him tighter. After a few minutes, Peter had to leave because they had college the next morning.

As soon as he was gone, Amy lifted her shirt and looked in the mirror. She didn't tell Peter a small but very important fact. When healing someone, she feels the pain that they feel too, and the scars disappeared from their body and ended up on her own body. In order to heal someone, she had to give up a part of herself.