The time Tony found out about the building

I came in jittery. Today was the one year anniversary of the day that Adrian Toomes dropped a building on my back.

I kept looking at every ceiling above me, wondering when they were gonna collapse as well.

And unfortunately...everyone noticed. Ned obviously knew, but the others in my class just assumed that I was simply that weird. Not that I cared anyways.

In the middle of the class, my Spidey sense picked up. I looked up from my notebook and scanned the surroundings discreetly. There was a large creaking sound coming above us.

Before I could even comprehend what I was doing, I had pushed my classmates tables and chairs to the sides of the classroom, looking at the ceiling fearfully.

"Mr. Parker what are you doing--" Mrs. Warren was cut off when the roof of the classroom collapsed. Everyone screamed and looked at the large hole on the ceiling.

I just saved my entire class in barely 15 seconds. Crap.

I looked at everyone wide eyed, and so did they. I heard more creaking noise coming from the other classrooms. I leapt over the concrete and rang the fire alarm.

The school doors immediately burst open and everyone started piling out quickly. My teacher was about to message that it was a false alarm, but I grabbed her arm before she could.

"Mrs. Warren. Do you trust me?" I said. She looked at me for a moment before nodding.

"Then please, help me get everyone out. The school is about to collapse." I stated. Her eyes widened before she started ushering everyone out. The hallways started shaking and everyone screamed. I helped everyone evacuate.

But thanks to my Parker Luck, the school collapsed directly on me.

I heard screams as that happened. 

I felt the broken building digging into my body. 

I felt the dirty concrete air fill my lungs. 

I felt like I was gonna die. I couldn't even move. 

With teary eyes, I called out for the one man I hoped would come help me.

"Tony! Mr. Stark! Help me! Help me...please! I don't wanna die here...not again! Please!" I yelled. My head fell to the floor as I cried.

"Come on Peter! You can do this! You've done it before! Come on!" I heard someone yell. Ned. I could hear more puzzled voices asking him what he meant.

"Toomes dropped it on you before! You survived that! You can survive this! Come on!" I heard MJ yell. How did she know?

"Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter!" I heard my friends start chanting. Soon, everyone joined in. The voices amplified, and their voices gave me confidence. I slowly pulled myself together. Then I got into a crouching position.

"Come on Spider-Man! You can do this!" I heard Ned yell. Ok...so he just revealed my secret identity, but the situation needed it. I slowly started pushing against the large blocks. I was buried under almost 20 floors, I needed to keep that in mind.

"Karen...can you hear me?" I asked my phone.

"Yes Peter. I have alerted Mr. Stark. He will be here in T-29 seconds." She answered. She actually sounded worried.

"Do I have 29 seconds?" I asked her.

"You have one minute before you run out of clean air to breathe. I can only do so much for you without your mask on." So that's why I was alive! Karen was letting out oxygen from the suit that I was wearing under my clothes!

"Thanks K. Count down for me, please." I ordered. She started counting down out loud. The cheers for my name got louder. I could also hear a lot of other people talking.

"Karen, are there other people outside?" I asked as I grunted, pushing more off me.

"You are currently airing live on 6 different major news channels, and more then 200 instagram lives." She answered. I gasped. My identity would be revealed to the world if I came out now!

"Peter, your safety is more important then your identity being revealed. You have 15 more seconds before you run out of air." Karen sounded really worried now. I took a deep breath before I started utilising my entire super strength. I started reaching the surface. I could hear Mr. Stark's thrusters above me. He was trying to push off the concrete from the top. That was gonna help.

"Karen, give off red flares from where I am on Mr. Stark's helmet." She complied, and his thrusters sounded a lot closer now. I pushed the hardest and gasped as I finally got air. I had pushed off atleast 500 tonnes off me. Mr. Stark grabbed me by my armpits with his Iron Man suit and pulled me out of the wreckage.

He landed us on the lawn of the school and his helmet came up, so that I could see his face.

"Are you okay?" He sounded worried and concerned. At that same second, I saw May run towards me with tears streaming down her eyes. I must have been underneath longer then I thought I was. She hugged me hard.

"I'm okay. Last time was slightly heavier anyways." I said. They both pulled back and looked at me with wide eyes. Oh shit.

"What do you mean LAST TIME?!" Mr. Stark yelled at me. I winced.

"Did I forget to mention that on the night of homecoming, Adrian Toomes dropped a warehouse on my back?" I said, looking down guiltily.

Ned and MJ ran up to me them.

"Dude, are you good?" Ned asked me. I nodded. MJ suddenly slapped me. I yelped and held my cheek.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I yelled at her.

"That was for almost dying you jerk!" She yelled back as she pulled me into a long hug. I blushed as I hugged her back. It was known to my close friends and family that I had a huge crush on her. Tony was giving me a shit eating grin while May smiled.

"Sorry..." I muttered. Then the screams of the reporters came to my ears.

"We are live right now from Midtown High School! The building collapsed unexpectedly. Sources state that 16 year old student, Peter Parker set the fire alarm and got everyone out of the school minutes before it collapsed and was left inside! The footage you just saw right now showed the school cheering Peter on, as he pushed the entire school off his back with no help! His best friend Edward Leeds called him Spider-Man, does this mean that the identity of the vigilante is finally released?" I groaned and pulled away from them, laying my back on the grass.

"Andddddd I'm screwed." The 4 of them laughed.

"No you're not. Remember, we're the Spidey protection squad. May patches you up, Ned's your guy in the chair, I fund you, and Michelle makes sure that you stay who you are." Mr. Stark stated with a small smile, as he lay down beside me. They all did, and we ignored the paparazzi as much as we could.

"I love you guys." I said. They smiled looking at me. 

"We larb you too."  May said, causing a chuckle out of me.