Tony and Pepper's Pregnancy

Peter had gotten used to using his senses in his day-to-day life as well. He embraced his Spider-Side with open arms, allowing the Spider-Tingle to live and grow within him. 

He also got used to listening to heartbeats as a coping mechanism. 

His insecurities had grown after Tony took away the suit. He was convinced that people were going to leave him some way or the other. 

So he started listening to their heartbeats. Heartbeats kept people alive, if they had a heartbeat, then they were there with him, and he knew they weren't leaving. It soothed him. 

One fine sunny day, Peter was invited to lunch with Pepper and Tony. They each had news for each other. 

Peter grabbed his usual science pun t-shirt, jeans, and sweater, quickly putting them on, before rushing downstairs to the car where Happy was driving him to a fancy restaurant. 

"Hey, Mr. Stark! Hey Pepper!" Peter said excitedly, giving Tony a bro hug and Pepper a bear hug. 

"How come she gets first name basis?! I've been trying to get you to call me Tony for months!" Tony exclaimed playfully.

"You're my boss. She's like my mom." Peter said, giving a shit-eating grin. Pepper laughed, giving him another hug.

"Love you too, kid." Pepper said, pressing a kiss to his curls. 

They sat down on a table on the balcony of the restaurant. The view was amazing. Peter could hear everything around him. There was one extra noise that he couldn't place, but he chose not to think about it, rather focusing on Tony and Pepper, since his Spidey Sense was not going off. 

"Peter, we have news." Pepper stated. He gestured for them to go on as he took a gulp of his Sprite. 

"I want you to be the heir of Stark Industries when you grow older." Tony spelled out. The sprite sprayed all over Tony because of Peter's shock. 

Pepper giggled, while Peter stared at Tony in shock

Pepper giggled, while Peter stared at Tony in shock. Tony simply wiped the sprite off with a napkin, like he expected it. 

"You wha? Wait wha?! You wan me to run SI?!" Peter mumbled out too quick to understand. But Tony was fluent in 'Peter' so he grinned, nodding. 

"But...I'm not a Stark." Peter said sadly, once he calmed down. 

"Yeah, about that..." Pepper pulled out a stack of papers from her bag and held it out to Peter. His eyes widened. Adoption papers. And it even had May's signature! 

"How would you like to be a Stark?" Tony asked. 

"YES!!!" Peter yelled, springing across the table in a single jump (just like how he jumped over his school gates) and hugging Tony and Pepper. They were surprised, but happy nonetheless. 

"That's great!" Pepper said. Peter signed the paper as well, and everything was ready. 

They were chatting, when Peter heard a baby crying from a few tables down from theirs. The baby's heartbeat was quick and soft. And suddenly Peter realized that it was identical to the noise that he hadn't been able to place at the start of lunch.

"Speaking of expanding families..." Peter said, standing in front of them with a grin. The couple was confused. 

"Pepper, come here please?" Peter asked her. She walked over to him as he led her to the women's bathroom.

"What's going on Peter?" 

"Ok, I know this might sound crazy, but I think you're pregnant." Peter said, jumping up and down in excitement. Her eyes widened. 

"How? What?" Pepper sputtered, confused. Peter looked at the baby on the other table.

"That baby's heartbeat. The same sound is coming from your stomach!" Peter squealed. 

Pepper took a deep breath, before going into the bathroom with her bag. Peter waited outside with her. She came out teary-eyed. 

"You're gonna be a big brother." she said, confirming it for him. 

"YES!!!!!!!!" Peter whooped in excitement, doing a couple of backflips, and then he picked up Pepper, spinning her around in happiness. 

"I can't wait to meet you Lil sis!" he said to her stomach. Pepper's eyes widened slightly. 

"You can already tell?" Peter grinned, nodding. Pepper squealed as well, and they both jumped up and down together while holding hands. They gathered themselves, walking back to their table while talking excitedly about the baby. 

"What'd going on?" Tony asked, sounding confused and concerned. 

"You remember that dream you had?" Pepper asked Tony. He thought back before nodding when she gestured at her stomach. 

"It's coming true." Pepper said, grinning at Tony. And then the trio were all squealing and hugging once again. It was beautiful.

9 months later, the baby arrived. Peter and May went to the hospital and sat in the waiting room with the others the entire time. 

"Peter Stark?" the nurse called. Peter stood up gleefully, going inside the room with the nurse. 

"Kid, meet Morgan Parker Stark, your new sister." Tony said. 

"You named her after me?!" Peter squealed, hugging Tony. 

"Of course we did. We couldn't have picked a better name." Pepper said, smiling at Peter. 

She gently placed Morgan in Peter's arms and he watched, mesmerized, as she opened her eyes and giggled at Peter.

"Hey there Momo! I'm Peter! Or Spidey! Whichever you choose! I'm your big brother! I love you!"