Finale

It has been three years since Izuku passed away on Nemuri's arms. Many people grieved over the young hero's passing especially those who are dear to him. Many people got inspired by the sacrifice a little boy had made for the good of others. It is the exact definition of a true hero.

Izuku had been hailed as the greatest hero of all time due to his heroic deed and the desire to protect others even at thecost of his own life.

Inko on the other hand has recovered. She was devastated for the loss of her son, nonetheless she was also very proud of her little boy.

Class 1-A had now graduated and all of them became professional heroes. Bakugo is working his way up to become the no.1 hero in Izuku's stead but in Katsuki's heart, Izuku had long occupied the title of the no.1 hero.

Allmight felt guilt and blamed himself for destroying a young lad's future. He kept blaming himself, if only he had been powerful enough. Endeavor is now the current no.1 hero as Allmight retired thinking he doesn't deserve the no.1 spot anymore.

With the annihilation of the League of Villains, except for some minor incidents and crimes, the world is at peace again all thanks to one single kid.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's girlfriend's are now visiting his grave along with other honorable deceased heroes.

"Izuku, we've come to visit." Nemuri said as she sat down near Izuku's grave.

"Izuku we became pro heroes now, aren't you proud of us?" Momo said as she also sat down near Nemuri.

The rest of the girls also conveyed their greetings and also sat down.

Jiro: "We've made a song for you Izuku."

Mina: "We poured our hearts into making this song."

Yui/Setsuna: "You probably can't wait to hear it right?"

"Jiro, here's the guitar." Momo handed Jiro an acoustic guitar after she made it with her quirk.

"Thank you Momo." Jiro replied as she received the guitar.

"Are you ready girls?" Hagakure asked.

"We're born ready." Tsuyu answered.

"Then let's get it started, 3, 2, 1!" Setsuna counted.

Jiro then began strumming on the guitar.

[Song form the anime 'Anohana']

(Jiro)

Kimi to natsu no owari shōrai no yume ōkina kibō wasurenai
Jūnengo no hachi gatsu mata deaeru no o shinjite
Saikō no omoide o...

Flashbacks of the girls' first meeting with Izuku...

(All)
Deai wa futtoshita shunkan kaerimichi no kōsaten de
Koe o kakete kureta ne 'issho ni kaerou'
Boku wa terekusa-sō ni kaban de kao o kakushinagara
Hontō wa totemo totemo ureshikatta yo

Aa hanabi ga yozora kirei ni saite chotto setsunaku
Aa kaze ga jikan to tomoni nagareru

Flashbacks of the girls' fun and enjoyable times with Izuku.....

(Nemuri/Momo)
Ureshikutte tanoshikutte bōken mo iroiro shita ne
Futari no himitsu no kichi no naka

(All)
Kimi to natsu no owari shōrai no yume ōkina kibō wasurenai
Jūnengo no hachigatsu mata deaeru no shinjite
Kimi ga saigomade kokoro kara 'arigatō'
Sakende ita koto shitte ita yo
Namida o koraete egao de sayonara setsunai yo ne
Saikō no omoide o...