Ch.10: Deku vs. AFO

Izuku snapped out to reality when AFO removed his hand on his forehead.

"So, remember anything now?" AFO smirked.

"You!!" Izuku growled as he threw a swing on AFO but he effortlessly blocked it.
AFO punched Izuku on the gut making Izuku fly across the other side of the training field.

'Ugh, so strong! I felt like one of my ribs broke!" Izuku thought in his mind.

"Now my underlings, it's time for some slaughter." AFO ordered while pointing his fingers to U.A's building.

Everyone of the villains except Shigaraki, Kurogiri and, AFO charged towards the building but was stopped by a giant wall made by Cementos.

"You will have to pass us first if you want to get to the students!" Cementos yelled.

"Izuku we're here!" Aizawa exclaimed.

The heroes began to confront the small fry villains.

Nemuri looked around to find her cinammon roll. After a few seconds of looking around, she saw Izuku on the opposite side of the training field all bloodied up. She ran towards Izuku while shouting his name. Izuku noticed Nemuri's calls and looked towards her way with only one of his eyes open.

"N-Nemuri! Don't come here it's dangerous!!" Izuku yelled while struggling to stand up.

Nemuri was running towards Izuku when suddenly a portal formed behind her back and Shigaraki came out of it ready to use his quirk on her.
Izuku saw this and screamed on the top of his lungs.

"NEMMUURRIIII!!!!" Izuku screamed with tears swelling within the sides of his eyes.

When he has almost lost all hope, he heard a shout.

"SMAAAASHH!!"

Something crashed on Nemuri and Shigaraki's position and it formed a dust of smoke. After the smoke dispersed, Izuku saw Allmight, he punched Shigaraki so hard on the ground it made a small crater around where Shigaraki laid unconscious.

"EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE FINE YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE I'M HERE."

"Allmight!" Izuku yelled in relief.

"NOW YOUNG IZUKU, TAKE MIDNIGHT TO SOMEWHERE SAFE WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION."

"B-but?"

"NO BUTS, NOW GO!"

Izuku reluctantly dashed towards their location and carried Nemuri bridal style to where the other heroes were.

"Nemuri, are you okay?" Izuku asked holding on to Nemuri's cheeks.

"I'm okay Izuku, you should be worried about yourself you're injured!" Nemuri exclaimed.

"This is just some light bruises, how are the other students?" Izuku questioned.

Nemuri: "They have already been evacuated, Thirteen is currently guiding them."

"That's good." Izuku sighed in relief.

"And what about you!? What were you thinking when you confronted all these villains yourself huh?! Are you trying to get yourself killed? Do you know just how worried I am?!" Nemuri exclaimed while tears flowed out of her beautiful sky-blue eyes.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, but as you can see I'm still in one piece." Izuku joked.

"You idiot!" Nemuri said while hugging Izuku tightly.

Back to Allmight, he is currently facing AFO on a frontal battle.

"You've gotten weak Allmight." AFO grinned.