The Secret/Spell

*She leans up and looks at Draco.*

'Know about what?'
Draco: "Nothing love."

*She stands up*

'I can't be with someone if they keep secrets from me.'
Dray: "Love it's complicated."
'Everything is complicated to you Draco. I'll see you guys later.'

*She walks off.*

Dray: "Darling wait please."

*She ignores him and walks off. She goes to the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror. Moaning Myrtle is behind her.*

Myrtle: "You're very pretty."
'Oh thanks. I'm sorry uh who are you?'
Myrtle: "I'm known as moaning Myrtle. I was killed a long time ago, now I'm a ghost and stay in this bathroom."
'Oh I'm sorry to hear that.'
Myrtle: "It's okay. Are you okay there?"
'Yeah just boy problems.M
Myrtle: "Oh Harry Potter?"
'No Draco Malfoy.'
Myrtle: "You're in love aren't you?"
'Yes. But I don't know he keeping something from me.'
Myrtle: "Like what?"
'That's the thing I have no idea.'
Myrtle: "Well his father and someone is making him do something very bad."
'How do you know?.
Myrtle: "He told me."
MWell um what did he say?'
Myrtle: "I said too much."

*She goes into a toilet.*

'Wait. Fuck.'

*Clover fixes her hair and walks out of the bathroom and runs into Harry. She runs into Harry*

'Sorry Harry.'
Har: "It's okay. Are you alright?"
'Yeah! Just having a lot going on right now.'
Har: "I know how you feel."
'Ours is possibly two different things though.'
Har: "Yeah! What's yours?"
'Draco is hiding a secret from me. I don't like that. Makes me worry.'
Har: "Don't worry Clover. Oh uh we can't do yanno anymore. I'm with Ginny now."
'That's great Harry I'm so happy for you.'

*Ginny comes up and smacks Clover across the face.*

'Ginny what the fuck.'
Ginny: "Stay away from my man."
'Ginny we're just friends. I don't want him.'
Ginny: "You don't wanna mess with me."
'I thought we were friends.'
Ginny: "Well you thought wrong."

*Clover touches Ginny's shoulder and feels that she is under a spell.*

'Ginny you're under a spell, stop it.'

*Clover walks into the great hall. Everyone is in there. Ginny follows her from behind and Harry behind Ginny. Ginny grabs Clover's hair and pulls it.*

'Ouch. Ginny, stop it, I'm your friend. I don't want to hurt you.'

*Ginny punches her in the face. Everyone looks at them. Clover grabs Ginny and throws her on the ground and starts beating the shit out of her. Cedric gets up and grabs Clover off of Ginny. Clover yells.*

'WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? I'M YOUR FRIEND. YOU STARTED THE FIGHT AND I FINISHED IT. LET ME GO CEDRIC.'

*She elbows Cedric in the stomach and he let's her go and grabs his stomach. She goes up to Ginny and looks her in the eyes.*

.I never wanted to hurt one of my best friends but you accuse me of trying to get with Harry. I wouldn't he's your boyfriend.'

*Ginny gets up and pushes Clover up against the wall.*

Ginny: "I will kill you. You fucked him once who says you won't do it again? You deserve to die, you're a slut Clover and everyone knows it here. First George, Fred, Harry, Draco, & Cedric. Everyone knows your little secrets now. So why should you live, people will just hate you."

*She grabs Clover and starts beating her head against the wall.*

Har: "Ginny stop."

*Ron, Fred, & George get up and run over to them and pulls Ginny off of Clover. Ginny elbows Clover in the face. She feels her bloody nose and blood running down her forehead.*

'Ginny STOP YOU'RE UNDER A SPELL.'
Ginny: "So what if I am? Stay away from Harry you bitch."

*She gets her wand out and points it towards Clover.*

Ginny: "Crucio."

*Clover falls to the floor in pain screaming and crying.*

Ron: "Ginny why did you do that?"
Ginny: "That'll teach you bitch."

*Dumbledore walks in and sees Clover on the ground crying and screaming in pain. He sees Ginny with her wand out. Dumbledore looks at Clover on the floor and goes to her.*

'Professor it hurts.'
DD: "I know it does. Let me help you."

*He does a spell to make all the pain stop. She still screams and cries. Draco runs up to her.*

Dray: "Love can you hear me?"

*Clover eyes slowly close.*

Dray: "CLOVER."

*Everyone looks at each other.*

DD: "Miss Weasley what did you do?"
Dray: "SHE WON'T WAKE UP."

*Everyone gasps.*

Dray: "Baby please wake up."

*Draco can't pick her up cause his arm is still in a cast. Pansy and Blaise run over to her.*

DD: "Blaise pick her up. Take her to the hospital wing now."

*Blaise carefully picks her up and walks out with Draco, & Pansy behind him.*

DD: "What caused all this?"
Har: "Ginny accused Clover trying to get with me."
DD: "And started a fight?"
Har: "Yes."
DD: "Miss Weasley with me now."

*Ginny follows Dumbledore to his office. The spell wears off. And she sees she's in Dumbledore's office.*

Ginny: "Professor why am I here?"
DD: "You don't remember?"

*Ginny shakes her head.*

DD: "You got in a fight with Clover and you hurt her really bad. She's in the hospital wing now."
Ginny: "WHAT? Sir that wasn't me I promise."
DD: "I believe you. You were under a spell, do you remember who put you under it?"
Ginny: "No sir I don't."
DD: "Very well."
Ginny: "Sir, I can't believe I did that. I'm so sorry."
DD: "it's okay. Ginny what you need to do is apologize to your friend."
Ginny: "I know."
DD: "Go now."

*Ginny walks out and heads to the hospital wing. Pansy gets in her face.*

Pan: "You will pay for this."
Ginny: "I didn't mean to."
Pan: "Sure you didn't."

*She grabs Ginny by her neck. Clover wakes up and screams.*

'STOP.'

*She then passes out again. Pansy let's go of Ginny and runs by Clover's side.*