I Know Your Secret

*Clover wakes up and sees Fred is still asleep. She looks outside and sees it's still dark she grabs her phone and the light is bright. She whispers*

'Bloody hell why are you so god damn bright?'

*She turns it down and sees it's only 4am. She lays back down and cuddles with Fred and falls back asleep. She wakes up six hours later and realizes she's late for potions.*

'Shit'

*She jumps out of the bed and wakes Fred up.*

Fred: "Darling why you get up so quickly we were comfy."
'Freddie it's 10am I'm late for potions and you're late for your class too.'
Fred: "Bloody hell."

*Clover kisses his cheek and decks out and runs to her dorm she bursts through the common room doors it's super quiet because everyone is already gone and in class. She runs upstairs puts her uniform on and her robs ties her hair up and does a little makeup she puts on he favorite sneakers and just grabs her stomach and smiles.*

'I can't wait to meet you little Weasley.'
Dray: "Little Weasley?"

*She turns around and sees Draco and leaning on her door.*

'Oh um hi Dray.'
Dray: "Little late for class?"
'So you are not in class either so aren't you?'
Dray: "That's far. So you're pregnant?"
'What no I was imagining it Malfoy.'
Dray: "Mhm sure miss Weasley."
'My last name isn't Weasley yet Malfoy it will be after we graduate though.'
Dray: "What if Fred dies before school?"
'Stop talking nonsense Draco. I gotta head to class.'

*She gets up grabs her books and walks over and shoves Draco out of her way.*

Dray: "I know your secret Clover you can't hide anything from me."

*Clover walks out the doors and walks to class she feels like she's being watched so she rushes to class. She opens the door and everyone turns and looks at her.*

Snape: "You're late."
'Sorry professor I overslept.'
Snape: "Very well. Sit down join us."

*She goes and sits by Blaise.*

Bl: "Overslept? Or was it sex?"

*She elbows him.*

'What no I overslept.'
Bl: "Mhm."

*She whispers.*

'Okay so I got news. You're my best friend so I gotta tell you. Nobody else knows but my two little sisters, uncle, & Fred. I'm pregnant Blaise. Shhhh'

*He just looks at her and smiles and hugs her and whispers.*

Bl: "I'm so happy. How far long?"
'Only two months. Hey Blaise um I think Draco knows he said he knows my secret. He also said what if Fred dies before school ends. What does that mean? Is he gonna have someone kill Freddie?'
Bl: "He is too pussy to do that. Don't stress it Clo."

*Snape slams a book on the desk. He gives them both a look.*

Snape: "No talking Miss Mikaelson & Mister Zabini."
'Sorry sir.'

*They giggle a little while Snape walks away and Draco comes into class and goes and sits in the very back away from everyone. Clover pays attention to the lesson and then class is over and she gets up and Hermione, Ron, Harry, Mattheo, & Pansy walk up to her and Blaise. They all walk out together and walk down to the great hall together. They go their separate ways to their tables. Clover sits between Mattheo & Pansy and food appears on the table. Clover sees chicken and she grabs it and then someone grabs her hand and throws her chicken on the ground she looks up and sees it's Draco.*