Alaric

*Clover lands in the graveyard of Mystic Falls. She walks up to a grave.*

'Hi Alaric long time heh.'

*She sits down in front of his grave.*

'I almost died today. But the person gave me the wooden oak steak and I don't know how he got it. He wanted to kill me because he said I was a distraction to his son but he realized that his son and I love each other so he spared my life. Cool right? Heh. He said hide it somewhere no one could find it. So Alaric I hope you'll forgive me for what I'm about to do.'

*Alaric's ghost appears next to her but Clover can't see or hear him.*

Alaric: "I understand what you have to do young one

Alaric: "I understand what you have to do young one. I just want you to be safe. Even though you're a Mikaelson you're just a kid and you're trying to do good. Do it."

*She starts digging up his grave and gets to his casket. She opens it and sees his dead body. She just starts to cry as she lays it next to him. She kisses his cold head.*

'I miss you.'

*Alaric puts his hand on her shoulder.*

Alaric: "I miss you too kid

Alaric: "I miss you too kid."

*She feels the cold breeze. She just shrugs it off. She closes his casket and puts the dirt back over his grave. She makes flowers appear with magic. She stares at his grave.*

'Not supposed to do this kinda stuff outside of school but you need some flowers. I wish you were still here. I miss you lots. I'll come back and visit but I need to head back to school. I love you goodbye.'

*Tears fall down her cheeks as she starts to walk off. She hears a voice.*

Alaric: "I love you too kid. Stay safe."

*She turns around.*

'Alaric? Are you there?'

*She doesn't hear anything. Tears fall down her face even more as she goes back to Hogwarts. She goes to her room. Draco isn't there anymore. She lays in her bed and just starts to cry even more. Pansy knocks on her door.*