Dumbledore

*She wakes up to Fred still fast asleep. She grabs her phone and sees she has a text from her sister Lizzie & Josie in their group chat.*

Chat
Lizzie: "Hey big sis how's our little niece or nephew?"
'He or she is doing good.'
Josie: "How far along are you?"
'Four months'
Lizzie: "I can't wait. Next month you find out the gender. Are you excited?"
'Well duh.'

*She puts her phone down and starts to stroke Fred's hair. He wakes up.*

Fred: "Well good morning beautiful."
'Morning handsome. Come on let's go, I'm starving.'

*She gets up and gets dressed in her robes Fred gets up and does it too. Clover throws a pillow at George.*

'Wake up Georgie.'
G: "I was already up. Didn't need to throw a pillow at me."
'It's fun.'

*He gets up and changes into his robes; they all walk down together and head out the common room. Fred holds Clover's hand. They go into the great hall. She sits down beside Fred. Hermione walks in and sits beside Clover.*

Mione: "Guys he's coming here."

*Clover looks up from eating.*

'Who's coming?'
*Harry walks to the table and sits down. Ron sits down beside him.*

Har: "Voldemort."
'Harry what the bloody hell are you talking about?'
Har: "He wants revenge. He wants me dead."
'When is he coming?'
Har: "I don't know."
'I can defeat him.'
Mione: "No you can't. You're pregnant Clo."
'I know. But I know how to protect my baby. *She leans in and whispers* I'm a demon, guys I can defeat anyone.'

*They all look at each other.*

Ron: "We know. But we don't want you harming your baby because of us."
'Listen yall are family. I'll do anything for you guys.'
Fred: "Promise you'll be safe?"
'Always Freddie.'

*She kisses his cheek. Dumbledore comes in and goes and sits beside McGonagall and they start talking. They all eat and then get up to go to class. She then starts to wander around and decides to walk around. She goes to the tower to go look out at the sky. But... She stops as she hears Harry speak.*

Har: "We need to get you to the hospital wing sir. To Madam Pomfrey."
DD: "No. Severus is who I need. Tell him what happened. Speak to no one else. Severus, Harry."

*Harry starts to walk off and they hear the door open. Clover hides down stairs.*

DD: "Hide yourself below Harry. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens stay below. Harry do as I say. *Harry doesn't move* trust me. trust me."

*Clover sees it's Draco. She wants to come out but she hides. He goes up stairs and stops at the bottom where she hears Dumbledore talking. Harry comes behind her.*

Har: "Clo? What are you doing here?"
'I just wanted to come look at the sky but I heard you and Dumbledore what happened Harry?'
Har: "I'll explain later."

*They stop and hear Dumbledore speak.*

DD: "Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine, spring evening?"
Dray: "Who else is here? I heard you talking."
DD: "I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco? Draco, you are no assassin."
Dray: "How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you!"
DD: "Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that, in return, she would bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco, but I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart couldn't really be in them."
Dray: "He trusts me. I was chosen."