Just a Dream

*She walks into the garden and sees Draco*

Dray: "Hello love how are you today?"
'I'm good. How about you?'
Dray: "I'm doing good as well. Let's go for a walk."
'Okay!'
Dray: "So Clover you never really talk to your family why?"
'No need to, they don't even care for me at all.'
Dray: "I'm sorry Clover. Would they care if yanno you were dead?"
'Heh I doubt that shit. It'll always be hope.'
Dray: "Sorry to hear that."

*They walk into the forbidden forest*

'Why are we here?'
Dray: "I wanted to get you alone."
'Uh why?'
Dray: "You have to die."
'Excuse me?'

*He grabs a wooden oak steak out of his bag.*

Dray: "I'm sorry Clover but it has to be done."
'Draco please stop.'

*He walks up to her. With the steak up close to her chest. She knocks it out of his hand. And grabs his neck and draws her fangs come out and she starts to suck his blood. Then Draco falls to the ground.*

'Oh my god. What have I done? Draco wake up. Please wake up.'

*She shakes him. She checks his pulse and he's dead.*

'Draco please wake up I'm sorry.'

*She starts to cry. Then Clover jumps awake and starts to cry. She runs out of her room. Down the stairs to the common room and out the door. She walks down the halls to the garden and speeds home to her fathers house. She runs in. Her aunt, father, & uncle are in the living room.*

'Father. Father. I killed him. I killed him. In my dream I killed him.'

*He runs up to her.*

Klaus: "Who my love?"
'Draco...'
Klaus: "Shh come here. It's only a dream."
'Father I don't wanna be a vampire please make it all end. Please. Find a cure. I don't want this life.'

*She falls to the ground and screams and cries. Klaus looks at his sister and brother. He gets on the floor with Clover.*

Klaus: "I'll try my best my love. But it will possibly take a while."
'Please don't let it be too long. I'm scared I'm gonna actually kill him.'
Klaus: "I'll do the best I can buttercup I promise."
'Thank you father.'
Klaus: "You're gonna be okay. I'll talk with Bonnie about it for you. Now go back to school."
'Okay father.'

*She stands up and walks out the door.*

Elijah: "Niklaus what are you going to do?"
Klaus: "Find my daughter another cure. I want her to be happy."
Rebekah: "You never do anything for her. It's always Hope."
Klaus: "She is still my daughter. I will help her if she needs it. Yes Hope will always come first bit if Clover is ever in danger I will help her. Even if I have to leave Hope to help."

*They all sit on the couch and Klaus calls Bonnie. Clover heads back to Hogwarts and lays in the grass in the garden. Bonnie comes over to Klaus' house. Bonnie walks in*

Bonnie: "What do you want?"
Klaus: "You know how Clover had an Incident and only how I could save her was turn her into a vampire?"
Bonnie: "Yeah?"
Klaus: "She doesn't wanna be one again. And I was wondering if you could maybe...."

*Bonnie cuts him off.*

Bonnie: "A cure?"
Klaus: "Yeah!"
Bonnie: "I can try. It might take me a while though. I'll do anything for her."
Klaus: "Thank you Bonnie. I just want her to be happy."
Bonnie: "We all do."

*Bonnie walks out and gets to working on the cure. Now back with Clover at Hogwarts.*

Clover's POV

*I'm laying in the garden in the grass all alone. Just questioning my life. I don't want to be a vampire. I hate it. The guy I love is scared to even be around me. So I have no idea what to do anymore.*

*She closes her eyes and then she feels someone watching her. She opens her eyes and sits up and sees George Weasley.*

G: "What are you doing here all alone?"
'Just needed time alone.'
G: "Do you want some company?"
'Yeah. That would be nice.'

*George sits down beside her.*

G: "Something bothering you love?"
'Yeah. Draco is scared of me.'
G: "Why?"
'Because he thinks I'll hurt him.'
G: "I'm sorry."
'Hey wanna do something fun?'
G: "Sure. What do you have in mind?"

*She whispers the idea in his ear.*

G: "That's a good idea. Come on let's find Fred to help."

*He stands up and holds his hand out. She takes it. They go and find Fred in the halls.*

Fred: "Clover you're with my twin now?"
'What no. Me and him are just friends like me and you are.'
Fred: "Oh!"
G: "She wants to have some fun."
Fred: "Well you came to the right people. Let's go."

*They all walk to the quad together and people are there just chilling and talking. Fred and George wink at Clover.*