Demon baby

*It's been a month and she wakes up to Lucifer running in her room and closing the door and locking it.*

Lucifer: "Wake up we have to go."
'What why?'
Lucifer: "They found us. Come on grab your things, let's go."

*She grabs her things and they jump off her balcony and start running. They get into his car and they see people running towards the car. He zooms off fast. Losing them in a heartbeat*

'Dad? Who is it?'
Lucifer: "Your grandfather found out you're pregnant, he doesn't want another demon in this world. He wants to kill your baby. We have to find a way for the baby to not be a demon. Only Bonnie can help."
'Dad I don't want to see any of them. They treated me so differently because I'm a demon. They don't care about me.'
Lucifer: "I'm the reason that they're like that love. It's my fault they treat you differently."
'What do you mean?'
Lucifer: "I told them too. Because you're my daughter and I didn't want you to fall in love with another family."
'So that's why my whole life was shit. Thanks dad.'

*She looks out the window and they drive. They arrive at Klaus' house. They get out and go inside. Clover just sits on the couch and Rebekah comes and sits beside her.*

Rebekah: "How far along are you?"
'Four months'
Rebekah: "Awe. Have you picked out any names yet?"
'Yeah Roxanne for a girl and Fredrick for a boy.'
Rebekah: "Aw those are cute Clo."
Lucifer: "No time for chit chat we got to make sure your baby isn't a demon or he'll kill it."

*Bonnie bursts through the doors.*

'Will it hurt my baby?'
Bonnie: "No it won't hurt your baby at all I promise."

*Clover lays down on the couch Bonnie hovers over her and starts to chant a spell. Clover screams in pain.*

Klaus: "I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WOULDN'T HURT HER."
Bonnie: "I said it wouldn't hurt the baby, I didn't say anything about her."

*She keeps going then she stops and stands still.*

Bonnie: "Your baby isn't a demon. It's human."
'So the baby won't be like me?'
Bonnie: "It'll be human and a witch but he or she will become a demon when they get older I don't know what age though."
'So like me?'
Bonnie: "Yes, like you."
'So he or she is safe?'
Bonnie: "Yes."

*Clover sighs in relief as she sits up and looks at everyone. She gets up.*

'I wanna go back to Freds.'
Lucifer: "No, what if he finds you?"
'This.'

*She cuts her hair to her shoulders.*
*her hair*

'How does it look?'Rebekah: "Amazing

'How does it look?'
Rebekah: "Amazing."

*She smiles. Grabs her things and appears at the Weasleys she knocks and Molly answers. She sees her bags.*

Molly: "Glad you're back. And I love your hair, you look beautiful dear and you're glowing, you look so stunning."
'Thank you ma'am.'

*She grabs her bags and everyone is in the kitchen. Everyone sees her. Fred gets up. And goes and hugs her.*

Fred: "I've missed you so much baby."
'I missed you too Freddie'
Fred: "You look amazing, baby. I love what you did to your hair. And you're glowing which is even more beautiful."
'You're just the sweetest.'

*She kisses him. He kisses her back then they stop and smile.*

Molly: "Are you hungry Clover?"
'I'm bloody starving.'

*She laughs a little and sits down and joins everyone and eats. Then she and Fred go up to their room.*

Fred: "So love anything about our baby?"
'Yes he or she will be born only a witch but later on in their life they'll become just like me. That's what happened to me. I didn't get it until last year. Now I'm almost seventeen geez my birthday is only months away. Next month we can find out our baby's gender because I'm four months already."
Fred: "That's so exciting babygirl."

*He hugs her and kisses her forehead*

Fred: "I love you so much baby."
'I love you too handsome.'

*She kisses him. They lay in the bed.*

Fred: "We can go back to school tomorrow."
'Oh cool. Everyone is gonna know I'm pregnant. I can't hide it anymore, I'm a little too big for that.'
Fred: "You look beautiful, always love."

*He kisses her forehead then they fall asleep they wake up the next morning. She gets dressed and then throws a pillow at Fred to wake up and get ready. They run down stairs to the kitchen.*
*Her outfit*

Molly: "Hope you two are hungry for breakfast before going back

Molly: "Hope you two are hungry for breakfast before going back."
'I'm always down to eat. I'm eating for two.'

*She laughs and sits down and fills her plate and starts to eat. Everyone joins her.*

Hermione: "I like your shirt Clo."
'Thanks mione. You can touch my baby bump all you want since we're close; this rule doesn't apply to you.'
Mione: "Awe yay."
Fred: "What about me?"
'You're the father of couse.'
Fred: "Yay."

*They all finish and start to head to Hogwarts when they get on the train. Clover sits with Fred and George Draco walks by and scuffs at them. Clover just ignores him. They arrive at Hogwarts, everyone goes and sits down at their tables. Clover sits beside Blaise and Pansy.*

'I gotta tell y'all something. Blaise read my shirt out loud so Pansy could hear.'
Bl: "Caution: touching my baby bump will result in you getting throat punched."
Pan: "Oh my god really?"
'Yes really.'
Bl: "I don't get it."
'I'm pregnant idiot.'
Bl: "Oh. Wow. I'm so happy for you Clo."
'Thanks guys.'
Pan: "How far long are you?"
'Four months.'
Pan: "that's amazing"
'I know right.'

*They all smile then Dumbledore starts speaking and tells everyone to go to their forms. But Clover goes with Fred to his dorm. She puts her things away in his room and lays on the bed.*

G: "Moving in here too?"
'Yep.'
G: "No sex while I'm in the room."
'Okay Georgie'

*She laughs. He heads out of the room and Fred walks back in from the bathroom. He goes and lays down beside her.*

Fred: "Can't believe five more months we'll be parents."
'I know it's crazy right.'

*They lay down and cuddle. And fall asleep.*
(HEY A💚 HERE SORRY IT'S CAP I DO IT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION LOL. BUT I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR LATER ON IN THE STORY. MAYBE IT'LL SPICE THINGS UP A LITTLE BIT AND MAKE SOME OF YALL HAPPY OR MAYBE SAD I HAVE NO IDEA BUT JUST STAY TUNED AND KEEP READING TO FIND OUT😉)