Makeup Sex

"Jessica!" Marco stares me down under the covers.
Luke follows behind he looks just as shocked as I am.
"It was him?" He panted. He turned to Luke in an angry manner.
"I came to your place last night and had your landlord let me in, he accepts tip, the place was empty." He growled at me.
He turns to Luke.
" Then I took a trip to your place, no response,nothing." He turns back to me.
"Then I put the pieces together..." he walks closer and I shiver in place.
"Sleeping with my brother?"he seethes.
"I didn't sleep with him!" I lied.
"You hit me! Hit me!" I turned away from him.
"I ran into her when she was on her way out of your place. She just needed a friend." He backed me up.
"BULLSHIT." He pointed to my smaller yet visible hickey from the other night.
I flinched when his hand went my general direction.
He noticed how tense I was.
"I'll see you both at work." He marches disappointedly toward the elevator.
I lay back in bed with my hands over my face.
"He's my boss." I sit up looking at Luke who sat back down on the bed.
"I know." He looked over at me.
We sat in silence for a while before I finally got dressed and ready.
Luke drove us to the office. We came up separately.

I made Marco his daily cup of coffee, I should have spit in it. I placed it on his desk.
"Jessica." He said grabbing my wrist as I tried exiting.
"Don't touch me!" I barked. He released his grasp.
I sat in the chair across from him. Crossing my legs and putting my professional face on.
"I need you to come to lunch with me today I want to talk to you." He didn't take his eyes off me as I avoided eye contact.
"We're talking now aren't we?" I kept my gaze on the clock.
"I'm sorry. I was frustrated and upset and my Mom is just difficult, and I wrongly took my aggression out on you. I'm sorry I hit you I'll never be able to forgive myself." He placed his head in his hands.
I remained silent. I couldn't just forgive him this easily.
"Let me make it up to you, come to lunch." He offered. He gave me that face that always made me melt , I hid the fact I was getting butterflies back and crossed my arms.
I looked out the wall of his glass office and saw Luke walk by staring at us.
"Ok Mr Smart if that's all I'm gonna get started on those copies for you."I started to get up from my chair.
"Who is he" he looked up at me?
"Who?" I asked as he pointed to his own neck.
"No one." I turned around and excused myself.
I made my way to the fax room, and Luke came in.

"Hi."
"Hi." I focused on copying some files.
"Soo?" He said questioningly.
"Yes."I looked up.
"What'd he say?" He asked me.
"He apologized,and asked me to lunch."I replied focusing on the fax machine.
"Did u accept" he asked assertively.
I looked up, surprised by his tone, "No. Not yet."
"Not yet?" He stepped closer.
"Yes, that's what I said." I answered dryly.
"Jessica..." he slipped behind me putting his hands on the fax machine closing me between him and the fax machine.
I felt his breath on my neck.
" I don't wanna get caught." I whispered.
"I'll be quick." He shut the door and locked it.
He lifted me onto a small conference table. His hands gripped my hips I felt myself begin to get wetter and wetter. He lifted my skirt onto my hips. He bent down to kiss me, I leaned upwards kissing him back and he pushed me back down onto the table taking control. He moved my panties to the side, he spit down on his cock, and slowly inserted it,as I leaned my head back adjusting to his size. He had arms on either side of my head. He was over the top of me. I moaned. He quickly put his hand over my mouth and started to pump in and out of me faster. I wiggle around on the table, feeling close to my climax I squeeze my pussy around him, and he pulls out.
"Flip over." He commands
I stand up laying my stomach on the table as he continues. "Unh" I feel him hit my g-spot over and over. He grunts as I push myself into him wanting all of it, every inch. He grabs my hair forcing an arch in my back and I release with pleasure and he releases too grunting and slowing down his pace. I pull my skirt back down, and straighten myself as I stumble back to the fax machine, Luke leaves the room.