Brookyln New York

It was a warm cool day in spring in Brooklyn New York as you were just waking up to start your day.
As you rub your eyes you get up out of your bed & head to your door knowing your boyfriend Josh, was waiting to say good morning to you.

You open the door & their he was. Standing right in front of your door about to say good morning.
"Good morning my girl." Josh says as your cheeks turn red. "Good morning babe, can you please give me some privacy? I need to get dressed." You say. "I'll never give you privacy just so you know. I'm sticking around when you get dressed, I'll leave you be if you lock your door or go to the bathroom but everything else that you do I will always be by to watch you." Josh says as he goes into your room & sits down on your unmade bed.

You were very nervous watching him watch you as you got dressed but by the time you finished you didn't think it was that bad so you were ok with him watching you. Besides he did that all the time when he was in college with you.

You would get out of the shower & their he would be. Standing & staring at your body wrapped in a wet towel. & then he would grab you & bring you over to the bed & have sex with you. At least until your roommate comes back then you would stop & Josh would run down the hallway half naked just to get back to his own room.
College was crazy but you were glad it was over. Now you lived with Josh in Brooklyn without your parents & without roommates. Your life was perfect with Josh.

As you wrap up with getting dressed you sit down on your bed with Josh & kiss him on his forehead. "I'm glad we don't have any distractions to deal with now that we live together with no one else." You say. "Yeah, it's very peaceful now." Josh says. "You haven't made your bed yet. Can I help?" Josh asks as you smirk. "Can you do it all?"
Josh smiles & stands up & throws off all the blankets & pillows off your bed.

You help him with keeping the blankets still without any wrinkles in it while Josh would take care of fluffing the pillows & making them look nice.
By the time you both finished you shared a kiss with him & allowed Josh to pick you up & carry you down the stairs to the kitchen so you could finally eat & get rid of your hunger pains.

Once Josh sets you down you just sit down in the chair because you knew Josh would do the cooking part & bring you your food.
Josh was making blueberry panacakes. Your favorite, it was also your parents favorite so, today you wanted to remember them by having their favorite breakfast food.

"Hey Josh?" You say as Josh flips one of the panacakes. "If your about to ask if I'm done with them yet I'm not or are you trying to tell me something else?" Josh asks. "Something else." You say. "What is it then?" Josh questions. "Do you remember how my parents died?" You ask.

That really made Josh think for a moment but he had the answer for you but he wasn't sure if he should tell you.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" Josh asks as he grabs blueberries out of the fridge. You nod. "Ok well, from what I remember is that they died in a car accident on their way home. I remember talking to an officer on scene & she said that their was drunk driver racing with a friend of his & wasn't looking where the others were on the road & the guy collided with your parents. The driver died. & so did your parents. That's all that I remember." Josh says as you sigh heavily & put your head down on the table. "How did you even know those people were my parents?" You ask putting your head up & facing Josh. "Because before the crash I talked with them about you & me dating each other." Josh says as your eyes widen. "Wait, you told them we were dating?!" You say as Josh nods. "What the fuck Josh! What did they say?!" You ask. "They said that it was ok as long as I don't get you pregnant."

Josh says as you begin to calm down. "Oh. Well sorry I lashed out on you. I didn't mean to swear." You say as Josh walks over to you kissing you on the head & giving you your blueberry panacakes.
"It's ok. Besides I like it when girls swear." Josh says as you grin. "Well thanks for the panacakes Josh. You wanna share?" You ask as Josh smiles & sits down grabbing a pancake from the stack.
"You want syrup with that?" You ask. "I was about to ask you that same question. I'll go get it. You want something to drink? Beer? Milk? Coffee?" Josh says as you smile. "Beer is too early for me I'll have milk." You say as Josh gets up & gets the syrup & your milk.

Once he returns & sits back down he spreads the syrup over the panacakes while you sip on your milk.
"Their you go. Now it should taste better for both of us." Josh says as you nod setting down your cup & grabbing your knife & fork & cutting into the panacakes.
"You need some help with that?" Josh asks as you shake your head no.

You were 30 years old you didn't need help with anything & if you ever needed help it would most likely just be because your pregnant one day but you'll never get pregnant, you don't wanna upset your dead parents & I'm sure Josh wouldn't want to upset them either.

By the time afternoon came around you were sitting on the couch snuggled up in your blanket watching TV. Josh came over at a later time & brought you popcorn, carmel popcorn.

Carmel popcorn has always been your favorite since you had it for the first time in middle school for a party. "Oh my god! Carmel popcorn! Babe, I love this kind of popcorn! Thank you!" You say as Josh smiles & sits down. "Watcha watching?" Josh asks as he grabs a couple of popcorns from the bowl. "Oh, I'm watching Logan Lucky. A lot of people during high school recommended that I watch it so here I am 2-3 years later watching it for the first time. Can look something up for me on your phone?" You say as you munch on popcorn.
"Yeah anything."
Josh says as you finish munching on a popcorn. "Ok, look up who played Clyde Logan in Logan Lucky. I'm curious."
You say as Josh grabs his phone out of his pocket & begins typing in what you said.

"Ok here we go. It says here the actor who played Clyde Logan is Adam Driver." Josh says. "What does Adam look like?" You ask as Josh pulls up an image of Adam & shows you.

You immediately dropped your popcorn & took Josh's phone.
"Why does he look so hot... How old is this man?" You say as Josh grabs the remote & pauses the movie. "36! Damn! I need to meet this dude. Where does he live?" You say as you type in...

Where does Adam Driver live?

After typing that in your answer shows up & you couldn't believe where he lived. "What? Where does he live?" Josh asks. "Here... He lives here! In Brooklyn New York! Ok I'm gonna go search for this man stay here or come with I don't care."
You say as you get off the couch & run upstairs to grab your shoes & run back downstairs to open the front door & rush down the steps & walk around.

Josh couldn't believe what you were doing. So Josh got up off the couch & turned off the TV & grabbed his own shoes & ran after you.