"Come With Me." Part 2

That night after you packed everything for yourself & Anna you had Adam carry down the two suitcases & set them in the back of his Jeep.
After putting yours & Anna's suitcase in the back of his car he went back inside to grab his suitcase & set with the rest of them.

Once that was done Adam pulled out a car seat for Anna & attached it into one of the seats so you wouldn't have to be holding her the whole time on the way to the airport.
Adam also grabbed a baby carrier for when you all got on the plane & took off towards LA California.

"Hey you ready to go? I got the car running & got everything packed in the back you coming?" Adam calls to you from downstairs.
You were in Anna's bedroom getting her ready to go.
"Yeah I'm coming. I had to get Anna ready to go." You say as you walk down the stairs carrying baby Anna in your arms. "I already setup the car seat for her so you can just lay her down & have her rest until we get to the airport." Adam says. "How far away in the airport from here?" You ask. "Just about an hour. If you wanna rest while I drive you can, I'll wake you up when we get their." Adam says as you nod, slip on your shoes, & carry Anna outside, down the front steps, & into her car seat.

After you got Anna settled in her seat you got into his car & sat their watching Adam come out with his shoes on, & with a leash tied around his hand. He was bringing Moose as well.
Once he got down the stairs he had to walk back up a little to lock the door shut then he put Moose in the car & then got in the driver's seat, put the car out of park, & drove towards the airport that was an hour away.

As Adam drove you stayed awake & watched Anna as she looked around with her beautiful clear blue eyes with a cute expression on her face.
After awhile of watching her you got tired & took a small nap until you felt the Jeep come to a complete stop.
When you all arrived at the airport Adam got out of his car & carried Anna in her carrier, you grabbed Moose & you & Adam decided to carry the suitcases.

Adam locked his car & then you & him walked towards the airport to walk inside & board the plane.
The flight attendants were okay with having Moose on the plane even though they don't allow dogs... Adam told security that he was a service dog & they believed him so he is on the plane with you, Anna, & his owner, Adam Driver.

You all were on the plane for about 4 to 5 hours & when the time came to the plane landing at the airport in LA California you looked out the window with tiredness in your eyes to see the bright sunrise come up.
Once you all got off the plane & retrieved your luggage you all took a shuttle to where the rented BMW was sitting.

It was a dark shinny red BMW with the hood of the car able to remove & there were plenty of seats for you all.
"Adam! This car is gorgeous! I've never seen a BMW up close! Or even have rode in one!" You say. "Well today's your day you get to be in one. We'll have this car until we go back to New York if we do. If we don't then I'll buy this car. Would you like to drive it to our hotel?" Adam asks. "Oh my God are you serious! Yes babe! I'd love to drive it!" You say as Adam unlocks the car, puts the suitcases in the trunk, sets up Anna in the back & places Moose next to her carrier that she was in.

You climbed into the driver's seat & Adam got in & shut his door & got his seatbelt on, you also put your seatbelt on & then the moment you turned on the car & put the keys in the ignition you couldn't help but screech happily hearing the loud engine from the BMW you were driving.
"Alright, let's head to our hotel. I'll leave to go to the movie set in the afternoon. I let them know." Adam says as you nod & smile at him.
You lock the car doors & drive on the road towards the hotel which was a couple miles away from the beach in California. It was also decently close to the theme parks. Universal Studious Hollywood & Disneyland.