"Everything's Fine, I'm Fine."

As you grab your keys out of your pocket & unlock the door you walk inside to see that Josh was no where the be found. You looked in the kitchen, living room, he wasn't awake yet.

You walk upstairs to go knock on Josh's bedroom door. He doesn't answer. So you walked inside of the room closing the door behind you & then looking up at the bed to see Josh who was snoring in his sleep.
You didn't wanna bother him. What you wanted to do was get cleaned & get Adam's sexy scent off of you before Josh notices.
So that's what you did.

In the bathroom you set your phone on the counter near the sink & then begin to undo your clothes & take them off until you hear the door freak open to the bathroom.
"Hello?" You say quietly. "Hey, watcha you doing?"

It was Josh. He was awake & he must of heard you when you walked into his room.
"Getting cleaned. Did you sleep well? I hope so." You say. "Yes I did sleep well. That was until I heard you walk into my bedroom." You were right all along he did hear you. "Oh sorry to wake you. Well can you please go I need to get cleaned before I do anything else today. Bye."

You say as Josh closes the door all the way & walks downstairs towards the kitchen to get himself an afternoon breakfast.

Before you step into the shower you quickly turn on your notifications on your phone just in case Adam calls you.

In the shower you sit down in the tub & let the water spray on your back. It was always comforting to you. It felt like someone was rubbing your back softly but doing it a lot. Up & down up... & down...
You thought about Josh & you & Adam & you & how it would all work out. One day go to Adam's house & have sex & one day stay at your house & have sex with Josh. But what if Adam ends up getting you pregnant?! Nah, he wouldn't go that far... Would he? Just to be with me?

As you get out of the shower you keep thinking about it until you walk downstairs & see Josh munching his breakfast with tiredness still in his eyes.
"Afternoon, how'd your shower go? Did you have it on hot or cold?"

Josh asks talking in between bites.

"Ok please don't talk when your eating but to answer you question I had a hot shower & yes it was nice. Also who in the fuck sakes would have a cold shower?! You say as Josh raises his hand.

Ok well at least now you know not to have sex in a shower or bath because you two would argue about what temperature was right.
"Sorry but I do take cold showers. Why? I don't know I just like it." Josh says as you roll your eyes at him. "Well at least we don't have sex in a shower or bath." You say. "So, what have you done today before you got showered?" Josh asks.

Shit. Did he know you were gone this morning?
"Nothing." You say. "Are you sure because I heard the front door shut in my sleep. Was I dreaming or was that you?" Josh says.
Shoot. He knew I was gone. Make up something random he'll understand.

"That was me. I was shopping & getting stuff for myself." Josh nods & smiles. "Well at least your taking care of yourself. That's what matters. Hey, do you wanna go see a play tonight? I got 2 tickets?"
Josh says as you look at the tickets he set out in front of you on the table.
"What's this play called?" You ask. "Look on the back." Josh says as you flip it over & once you do your eyes grow wide.

Burn This on Broadway.
Featuring Adam Driver & Kerri Russell.
Directed by: Michael Mayer.

You didn't know Adam did theatre & plays so you said yes to going. To see how well Adam really was at being an actor & doing plays.
"I'm gonna go. Thanks for telling me about this Josh. I'm excited." You say as Josh grins. "Excited to see Adam Driver again?" Josh begins laughing. "Hey, shut up! Well the play isn't until tonight so what do wanna do until then?"