Ride

7:00AM

You woke up at dawn on a Friday morning & slipped out of your bed to grab your phone off of your nightstand.

You turn on your side lamp & then turn on your phone to see messages from Josh.
Why was he texting you? What did he need to tell you?

You went to your messages & went under were it said Josh & read his two messages he sent to you by yourself.

1. "Hey, it was good to see you at the funeral. I'm glad you came to your own sisters funeral."

2. "Are you free at all tonight? Not to do anything sexy like none of that just I need to tell you something that is important. Text me back when you can."

You wanted to text back & reply to him but you didn't. Instead you put your phone back on your nightstand & walked over to your closet to get dressed for the morning.
You looked through your closet for about what you thought was 5 minutes instead it was 10. Then you finally found a nice outfit.

A long sleeve ruffled tan ish shirt with a skirt & high boots that went up to your knees

You walked out of your room after finishing doing your hair & makeup & then you went over to into Adam's room to find him still sleeping on his bed.

You walked over to the side & kissed him gently on the lips & then left to go downstairs & have your breakfast before Adam & you would go to the city & ride horses.
In the kitchen you walked into the pantry to grab a bowl of cereal & pour it into a bowl for you & then after pouring you walked over to table & almost dropped your glass bowl holding your cereal & spoon because Adam all of the sudden showed up at the bottom of the steps & stood their & looked at you for a couple minutes before he headed to the pantry on his own to get his own cereal & sit across from you at the table.

"So... Did you sleep well?" You ask chewing in between bites. "Yeah, I had a dream. But not about me but you & me & what our future could look like with our child." Adam says as you tilt your head to the side confused. "What did you see?" You say. "I saw you & our child walking our kid around in the grass & swinging he or she with our two arms. It was very peaceful & then once I felt you kissing my head I woke up & lost the dream but I still remember it somewhat." Adam says. "That's amazing Adam... Maybe your dream will come true." You say. "It's possible. But don't get your hopes up. We don't know what's going on at the moment." Adam says as you nod & get back to eating.

After eating & finishes your breakfast you get up with Adam & put the bowls & spoons in the sink & then you & him walk up the stairs & then stop once at the top.
"You sure you wanna wear that?" Adam asks as you look down at your outfit & chuckle. "Yeah, I'm wearing this. Why? what are you wearing?" You ask. "Come here." Adam says as he opens the door to his room & walks in with you & shows you what he is planning on wearing for the ride.