"I Gotta Go."

"Babe, when I leave tomorrow night I want you to know that I will be back to see our baby & see you bring her into this world we live in. I'll call you & text you as much as I can until I get back. I'll update you on how the movie thing is going, how nice it is, what the food is like, trust me. I'll tell you as much as I can while I'm their. Now, about the day of our childs birth in the hospital... If I can't make it back in time just know that I'm still with you & I still care for you. Remember the necklace I gave to you? It says I love you to the moon & back. Wear it when you go even if I'm there or not. I want you to wear it." Adam says. "I will, Adam." You say. "Ok. Well, I should probably be getting some rest before tomorrow night when I leave." Adam says. "Adam do you really have to leave? Can't you call them & tell them you can't come?" You ask. "Babe, I can't do that. I tried while talking to one of them on the phone. They said they wanted me over their so I don't wanna let them down." Adam says. "Ok, I just don't wanna be here, or anywhere without you." You say. "You won't be alone. You have Moose. Yes, he's staying here with you. Just remember to keep him fed & take him outside to go on a walk or go potty. Just take care of him how you would any other animal." Adam says. "I've never owned an animal in my entire life. My Mom & my Dad refused to get me a puppy back then because they didn't think I could take care of it. But I can take care of animals I just gotta know what to do. So I appreciate you giving directions on how things work with your dog Moose on a daily basis." You say. "Your welcome. Well, I'm gonna head off into my room &..." Adam pauses as you interrupt him. "Wait, Adam. Sleep with me. I've slept with you one night & now you get to with me." You say as Adam smiles & walks back over to your bed that he got up from, moved the blanket so you & him could climb in & then a few moments later & you were both sound asleep.

3:00AM

Around 3 in the morning you woke up in your bed with Adam next to you resting on his side, to a painful ache in your stomach.
You got up from laying on your back & sat on the edge of the bed frame. You felt sick.

You wanted to wake up Adam & tell him what is going on with you but you refused & went to the bathroom near your bedroom & turned on the water in the tub, turned it off, shut the drain, & stepped in the tub after removing your clothes & sat there for as long as you could until you felt your body calm down then you got out of the tub & went back to your room with a new pair of clothes on & went back to resting.

7:00AM

After 4 hours passed & you woke up again but this time normally, feeling better than when you were at 3 in the morning.
You looked on the side of your bed to see Adam still resting & laying on his side. You moved your body to lay in the position he was in & you moved his hair away from his face making his resting face visible to you.

Adam could feel that you touched his hair & he opened his eyes while you looked at him.
"Hi, are you ok?" Adam asks tiredly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't feeling well around 3 in the morning which is why I was up but I'm ok now." You say. "Is the baby hurting you?" Adam asks. "You could say that." You say as Adam nods. "Well, it's still early morning, I'm gonna rest for another couple hours so I can get enough sleep before I leave. Just come wake me up if you need me. Emergency only." Adam says. "Got it, I'm gonna go get myself breakfast... Outside of the house." You say. "Alright, just be careful. & get dressed first. I know how you like going not to just one place but multiple places." Adam says. "Yeah, I'll get dressed." You say as you walk over to your closet while Adam falls back asleep.