Chapter 18: Laurent knows London snd James's secret 

(Later on That Night)
London's POV: I smile softly as I walk to my car from the restaurant I just had dinner with Ella, Gem, Katey, and Victoria we all had a lot of Fun I am happy that we all finally got to get together. I stop in my steps suddenly as I feel as if I am being watched....... Ok, weird. I quickly turned around and was just as quickly caught in the dark glance of a taller man with bright vibrant red eyes....weirdo. He tilts his head as he slowly starts to circle me.
???: "You must be one of Victoria's new toys.". I narrow my eyes harshly at his words.
Me: "No I'm one of her best friends you jerk " I hiss I glance at him intensely something feels .....off about him. I don't know I can just feel this dangerous energy radiating off him..... it's everywhere. He gives me a sinister smile as he continues to circle me it was when he bared his teeth I finally saw what was different from him other than his radiant red eyes ....fangs. What the actual hell? Suddenly it's like something takes over me as I glare at him. He tilts his head as he looks into my eyes in wonder.

???: "Apologies θεά μου.Let me properly introduce myself...My name is Laurant." I raise an eyebrow at his sudden use of Greek I only know the language thanks to Grandma Swan. I tilt my head as I look at Laurant as I step forward he has stopped circling me and is now just staring at me.

Me: "Well Laurant.....how do you know Victoria ." I ask curiously as I lean against my car. His reply is quick and slick.

Laurant: "We were all old friends. Me, Victoria, and her nuisance of a maniac boyfriend James." My glare hardens as I black out and raise my hand I swallow my gasp when I look and see a single flame in my hand before I put my hand Giving him a warning, look. What the heck, H-how did i. Laurant's smugness stays on his face. How dare he talk about games like that? An old friend of Victoria's? I don't think so. I tilt my head as I step closer with my arms folded, and I keep on, glancing him up and down.

Me:" Don't talk about James like that-" I snap and in irritation, he cuts me off his eyes narrowing in on me and things sprouting from his teeth. I stopped in my steps quickly and was shocked at what I was seeing. What the hell?
Laurant: "So... Protective for just a friend." They're probably fake from some costume. This guy is a freak.
Me:" We were close James took care of me when I was so used to taking care of everybody else." Shaking my head at his suggestive tone. Laurent chuckles and clicks his tongue as he circles me

Laurant:" Do not play me for fool... this might be the first time we meet face-to-face, but this is not the first time I saw you or heard of you and your beauty does speak layers to what James had originally told me that you have this unnatural pureness, but you are but Beauty suddenly matter to him he said Victoria hadn't been feeling his needs and no other boring human fulfill them either..... you that girl from the cabin... that weekend." I freeze in my stance at what he says my eyes gawking in shock.... No no no no no no no..
Me:" I have no idea what you're speaking of." I lie he chuckles softly as he gets closer, his things showing in his smile. He laughs darkly.
Laurent:" There most definitely is something different about you... and unlike everyone else that I see around you, I don't like it.... You and that sister of yours attract attention." my eyes narrowed as he got way too close to my comfort I quickly shoved him back, my eyes flying open as he lands on the floor after hitting the back of a building ....Feet away from me. I don't even know where the snarl in my voice came from.
Me:" Don't talk about my family..... you don't know a thing about me or what I had with James don't you dare come to Victoria with your nonsense."I say before quickly getting into my car and starting it aching my head softly as my mind is racked with nervousness, as I think back to James... Bella has been spending a bunch of time with Edward. Dad was busy at work. Everybody was busy over the weekend. All of my friends have plans elsewhere..... James was in town for a little bit and he had a cabin so I joined him for a weekend.... we talked a lot. Got to know each other a lot of champagne and wine... He told me I was beautiful... If he hadn't met me before Victoria, they wouldn't be him, and Victoria of course I told him not to think like that I reminded him how lucky he was that he could say he found his soulmate and not everybody in the world gets that. he had agreed with me we were friends we were fine until we opened up another bottle of wine... as I was thinking about this I suddenly remembered something else.... That flame in my hand.....how the hell did I do that?