Chapter 6:Spending Time With Jacob

(The Next Week)
London's POV: I smile as I wake up and Coco wakes up I Grab my bathroom stuff and go into the bathroom and shower and wash my hair with cherry blossom scented shampoo and conditioner. After I'm done I wrapped myself in my hair in a towel I go back to my room sit at my desk and start at my hair then put on my outfit¥.

 After I'm done I wrapped myself in my hair in a towel I go back to my room sit at my desk and start at my hair then put on my outfit¥

I then put Coco in her Cat Carrier,¥

I then grab my bag and head out to my car

I then grab my bag and head out to my car. Today I'm hanging out with Jacob and helping him with his rabbit.
(Later on)
Jacob's POV: I smile as I get from under the rabbit and smart widely at London she thought I would jack it up somehow.
She holds out her hand with sass.
London:" give me the wrench I'll judge myself." I roll my eyes at her sass. While giving her the ranch I know I did good. I pick up,coco and start playing with her.
London:"Oh You've Gotta Be Kidding Me!" She shouts from under the car As my dad comes in with takeout.
Billy:" what is it now?" He asks chuckling.
Me:" yeah what did I do this time?" I ask Rolling my eyes. London chuckles mockingly as she starts to fix something while she's under there.
London:"YOU, almost jacked up your engine smart guy!" Coco meows cutely while I pout. While My Dad chuckles.
Me:" it's one slip up!" I say as she finishes and stands up.
London:" all better flawless." She Says while smirking.
Billy:" she got you this time son." I guess as my dad laughs and London giggles I pick her up and put her over my shoulder.

London:"HEY! JACOB EPHIREM BLACK! PUT ME DOWN!" She shouts while hitting my back I chuckle as I put her down.