Chapter 16:London finds James and Victoria's Gift

(Later on)

London's POV: I sigh as I walk into my room after taking a shower and coco meows as she is messing around in my bag as I put on my lounge clothes. I chuckled as I playfully pull her out and pet her as I tilt my head as I see two velvet box's she had pulled out of my bag. I furrow my eyebrows as I see a letter attached to one of the boxes I quickly pick it up and read the fresh red ink.

James and I wanted you to have these-Victoria

I smile softly as I read it and then put it down before grabbing the first velvet box and slowly opening it and gasping as I see the gorgeous Double diamond Tennis bracelet it's Perfect. I smile softly knowing James most likely bought this for me before he passed. I bite my lip as I slowly open the smaller velvet box and smile as I see the vintage diamond ring and slide it on.

(The Ring and Bracelet )

I smile softly as I put the bracelet away in a safe place before I put on my clothes

I smile softly as I put the bracelet away in a safe place before I put on my clothes. Coco follows me downstairs as I walk into the kitchen and sigh as I see that I forget to grab the ingredients for what I was going to cook I quickly put on my boots and coat and put water and food in Coco's bowl before I get in my car and start driving to the store and I jump a little when I see Josh riding next to me on his motorcycle. I chuckled softly as eventually, we both parked in the parking lot of the grocery store he rushes over and we walk in together. I grin as I look at him as grab a cart. 

Me: "Forgot to buy flour again?" I ask knowingly Josh Pouts playfully before nodding his head. I shake my head softly. I was about to ask him how the heck someone whose favorite meal is chicken and waffles always forgets the flour?! He cuts me off grinning as we both go into the dairy aisle. 

Josh: "I know, I know.....How do I always forget the flour for chicken and waffles ...the same way you always forget to buy the ingredients for your Penne Alla Vodka Pasta..even when you plan to cook it." I playfully roll my eyes chuckling as I grab tomatoes and heavy cream before grabbing a bottle of vodka. I playfully glare at Josh as he grabs his flour. 

Me: "If I don't cook they won't eat." Josh furrows his eyebrows as we both get in the same checkout line after I finished getting all my ingredients. I love my dad but he's not gonna eat healthy if I don't make it myself. 

Josh: "I thought Bella cooks." I give him a pointed look before replying honestly as I start putting my groceries up to be checked out. 

Me: "Bella knows how to cook.....that does not mean she does it often." I replied slyly as we laugh at each other. 

(after leaving the store)

Josh's POV: I sigh as I help London loud the last of her groceries before hugging her goodbye.

London: "Be safe on that bike." I chuckle as I kiss her head as we hold on a little longer I could always tell when she wasn't acting like herself and she isn't . we pull apart as I cup her face and kiss her head reassuringly before I start to get on my bike I look at her as I grab my helmet.

Me: "And you be safe in gentle ....when are you going to tell him?" I ask her knowingly and she knows what I am talking about. She freezes clenching her jaw as she looks at me. 

London: "When he reciprocates."  I sigh softly before smirking remembering the Little scene I saw this morning. 

Me: "you didn't hear this from me...but I hear your sister and jakey-boy have a movie date.....face punch....this weekend at port angles ." I informed her before putting on my helmet as I see a slightly amused shocked and pissed look on her face.....oh boy ...Jacob what have you done?