Chapter 5:Run Ins At La Push

(1hour later)
London's POV: I frown softly as I see Bella Walking with Jacob. I walk over smiling softly as I look at them.
Me:"Hey Bella,Jake." I Say Softly But I'm mentally rolling my eyes. Didn't Bella Invite Cullen? Just because he said no doesn't give her the right to use Jacob to occupy herself! Jake smiles softly.
Jake:"Hey Lon I was Just Telling Bella One Of The Tribe Stories." He explains. I smile widely I Love The Tribe Stories! When ever Billy would tell them at bonfires when I was little it was so.........enchanting.
Me:"Which One ?!" I Ask looking at the two Bella Chuckles softly.
Bella:"Cold Ones." She Replies cutting Jake off. I mentally role my eyes because of her rudeness I smile widely.
Jake:"Basically, One of your many favorites." He Says Smiling knowing how much I love the tribe stories. Bella looks at me with a confused look.
Me:" what is it?" I ask curious because I genuinely am curious to why she's giving me that look.
Bella:" i'm just confused how do you know the tribe stories when you're not even part of the la push tribe." My eyes widen as I growl lowly about her statement how dare she she hasn't been around long so she can't judge anybody! Neither can she tell me where I belong!
Jacob's POV: My eyes widened as those words leave Bella's mouth. I know for a fact London was being fake nice with a hint of genuine nice. That hint of genuine Just went straight out the window! I quickly say.
Me:" well your dad and London would always come up here for some of the bonfires as we grew up. And La push is kind of a part of London. You have to remember that you two didn't grow up together unless you were here. " I say defending London knowing what a push means to her because Renee took Bella when they were babies she missed every single one of London's milestones. There's only one more left while she's a teenager her 18'Th birthday. Bella tilts her head confused before saying.
Bella:" how is it a part of her if she's not even part of the community?" I hear London Growl Lowly from beside me I quickly grab her hand that is next to me rubbing my thumb over her palm. Before whispering.
Me:" down girl, and a bunch of London's milestones have been in la push on the beaches, at the fair ,in the market, my house, The Clearwater house." I finish explaining to Bella as she looks down a bit I think she feel sad that her and London didn't get to go through the milestones together.
Bella:" oh so A couple of her milestones happen here doesn't make it a part of her." I grown in my head knowing I'm not gonna get a chance to stand up for London this time. You don't know why in 5.....4....3...2...1!
London:" really all of them I took my first steps right here on this beach, I said my first word which was dad's name in the Clearwater house, I cooked my first meal at the Clearwater house, my 16th birthday was at Jacobs house, my first kiss was at Embry's 14 birthday party when I was 15. I first play date with Jacob when we were six.  So now you know I did everything here in Bella that is what makes this a part of me. And I don't need you or anybody else telling me what is a part of me and what's not. Because that's not your call it's mine and mine only." Oh come on! She was doing so good why did Bella have to try to justify that Lapush wasn't a part of her!?! Bella looks down as London finishes her rant.