Chapter 3:The Almost Accident

London's POV: right now I am talking to my friend near my car I leave them for a second and walk over to Bella. Because she seems kind of spaced out.As I'm Walking I here Ella Scream.
Ella:"LONDON WATCH OUT!!!" As I turn around my eyes widen as I see Tyler's car sliding on ice and heading straight towards me. I freeze in shock and scream to the top of my lungs. As I feel my body flip over the car and onto the concrete . I start to cough hard! I feel A stinging pain in my left leg. As I cry out as my friends and some other people from school crowd me.
Katey:" oh my God guys Bella's car." She glares pointing to my sisters car which was bashed in badly .
(Later on at The Hospital)
Rosalie's POV: I am so mad at Edward not only did she bring attention to us but complete oversaw the fact that the car was heading towards London before Bella. He could've prevented the car from hitting Bella if he can get moved London out of the way.
Me:" how could you be so stupid?!" I whisper yell as Carslie . Comes over.
Carslie:" Bella is fine so is London her legs not broken but it's fractured it's gonna have to be wrapped up for a while." I frown out the news. I never really talked to London but I know that she's a good person but another thing I know she never really cared for spending time with her mother sister because they abandoned her and they never bothered. I felt bad for the girl.