Chapter 10:London tries To Help Bella

(1 week later)
London's POV: I sigh as I cook lunch while coco plays with her Toys . Bella has been really mute ever since Edward left . I still can't believe he left her like that I smile as I open the door for Katey and she has flowers .
Me:"hey! She'll love them, come in I'm about to give her , her lunch." Katey Smiles as She pets coco as she comes in.
Katey:"A Salad?" I giggle softly as I finish making the dressing as I put it on the Salad.
Me:"it's a Apple salad with basil dressing,Bella's favorite Salad from when we where little." I Say. Katey Smiles Softly.
Katey:"awww,that's sweet." She Says as we walk upstairs to Bella's room and I knock softly. After hearing nothing we walk in Katey Smiles Gently At Bella.
Katey:"Hey,Bella I ummm remember from when we where kids this used to be your favorite." She Says setting them on Bella's desk as I sit next to Bella and give her the bowl. Giving her a hopeful look. Bella smiles down at the bowl leaning into my shoulder as she takes a small bite.
Bella:"t-thanks L." I cry softly she had it moved from the spot in a week she had an utter a word to anybody a week. Maybe I was wrong maybe Bella doesn't hate me.
Me:" you have to get out of this room." Bella suddenly stops eating and just stares out the window blankly again. Me and Katey look at each other before sighing sadly .
Katey:" he's not coming back bells." She whispers before we both leave her with the flowers and food.