Chapter 19:Movie night of Jelousy

(The Next Day)
London's POV:I beep my horn three times as I wait outside of Billy and Jake's and chuckle as Jake runs out and jumps in the passenger seat, chuckling.
Jacob:" my God I wasn't even taking that long... where is Bella?" I chuckle softly as I start the car.
Me:" she is picking up Mike her paler and duller than paper friend." I explain rolling my eyes Jacob scoffs.
Jacob:" You're a pale fa-." show him my Tantris with a pointed look before he dare finish that sentence he pouts before rolling his eyes.
Jacob:" I still do not understand how it is genetically possible that you are so.... naturally tan like even when you're pale and don't work at it, you look like you're from the reserve-." I chuckle softly before shrugging as I think back to the questions I used to ask about our family when I was younger.

Me:" tans skin skipped a generation actually grandma swan was really tanned when she was younger, but got pale as she got older... there's that I really hope the movie doesn't run overtime. I have to get Coco from Ella." I say Jacob chuckles.
Jacob:" you guys are still coming over later, right?" I smile softly at his question nodding my head, happy that we're finally back to where we used to be.
Me:"Yeah where coming over....of course." I say as I drive before reaching into my bag and handing him one of my Jay z cd's . He chuckles as he puts it in and instantly "a dream" starts playing.
Jacob:"since when do you listen to rap?? I smile before giving him a look .
Me:"months actually." I say gulping remembering how long it's been since we actually hung out. Jacob frowns nodding his head before reaching out and interlacing our hands I feel my heart skip a beat as he squeezes softly. I exhale harshly as I stop at a red light and glance over at him.
Jacob:"hey....never again ok? I will never forget about you again." I smile softly as I look in his pretty brown eyes.
Me:"promise?" I whisper softly . My eyebrows pull together before breaking into a grin Ashe links our pinkies together and kisses them.
Jacob:"I promise London Cecilia Swan." I grin as I look at the road as the light changes to green and I start driving happier than I've been in a while.

(Later on at the theater)
I hollow my cheeks as I am waiting with the boys while Bella was outside on the phone seeing where the rest of her friends are. I was gonna invite Caleb and Vince but I wanted this time with Jake and even with my sister. I smile kindly at Mike as he looks over Jacob.
Mike:"aren't you a little young to be going to see this movie?" I frown at his question but he wasn't wrong. Jake was only two years younger he just turned sixteen.
Jacob:"Bella's buying my ticket." I shrug softly before nudging him.
Me:"I could've payed for you." I tell him he smiles softly at me.
Jacob:"you work and save up a lot plus I know you're saving up for college." I smile gratefully but he knows I never minded spending my money on him . I smiles as Bella walks back over.
Bella:"Jessica isn't gonna make it. Angela got sick and Eric decided to stay and take care of her." I poit\ softly.
Me:"aww poor Angela she must of caught that flu that's going around. Katey,Gem,and Ella caught it." I say. Bella nods her head softly.I exhale softly before smiling at Jake
Mike:"I guess it's just us then." I shrug but then I see that look that stupid desperate look that Mike is giving Bella ugh another one? I almost drag Mike away for a "quick talk" about how Bella clearly isn't into him when I notice Jacob is giving her an almost identical look. ... oh now I see i'm not here as a guest. I'm here as a fourth wheel.