Chapter 11:London Meets Victoria

(2 Days Later)
London's POV: I sigh as I am In my bed Petting Coco and Finishing my English Report . I smile as I finish my report and grab my bathroom stuff and quickly take a shower and wash my hair before I get dressed

(London's Outfit¥)

I take coco downstairs but on my way I peek into Bella's room and sigh softly

Me:"Bell? I'm about to make a snack want something?" She stays quiet and just looks out her window. I sigh sadly before I put food in Coco's bowl. And then decided to make myself a Banana and apple panini. I smile softly as I make it and start to snack on it when I hear some rustling from the woods in the back I snap my as I see a frenzy of wavy red Hair Behlind a tree . I slowly walk outside and slowly walk to the tree my eyes soften as I recognize the women as Victoria.....James had Shown me and Ella a picture of her when we met that day. I slowly step closer.
Me:"Victoria?" She peaks her head out she looks at me in shock.
Victoria:"H-how do you know who I am?" I smile gently walking close to her I don't know why but I feel this burst of energy and happiness in my heart and Gut.
Me:" I know James I met him with my best friend Ella when he was around here last year how is he?" I Asks curiously since it had been a while and he never came back to Forks. Victoria looks at me with sorrowful eyes stepping closer.
Victoria:" i'm sorry darling......James is dead."