Chapter 4:Car Ride To La Push

(A few weeks later)
London's POV:I smile as I wake up. My leg is fully healed and today me and my friends are going to La push to do some surfing. And we're going to set up a bonfire and we're all going to Sing and tell stories. I smile as I pull on my bathing suit and A pair of shorts. And then grab my tote before petting Coco. And leaving.
(Bathing suit,Shorts,and Tote)

I smile as I get in my car and stop by Gem's

I smile as I get in my car and stop by Gem's. We're riding together. She smiles at me as we hug.
Gem:"Hey girly!" She Says before we pull apart and she puts on her Seat belt smiling. I smile as I start driving again.
Me:"Hey,Sunshine! Nice bathing suit." I complement. Gem smiles softly looking at me.
Gem:" New suit?" I smile as we pass a green light.
Me:"mmhmm." I reply softly Gem giggles softly smirking playfully. What's gonna come out of her mouth now? This funny girl cannot stop.
Gem:" Looking forward to seeing a certain someone on the Rez?" She teases. I give her a look not knowing what she's talking about.
Me:"who?" Gem smiles.
Gem:" oh no one just a certain buff,tan guy, with long hair." I roll my eyes knowing she's talking about Jake up but I play it off a bit.
,
Me:" that's literally almost every guy on the Rez, but Sam Uley,Jared Cameron, and Paul Lahote." Gem chuckles softly.
Gem:" I know they look like they're on steroids but you gotta admit a selected few are actually hot." She Says Smiling Softly I roll my eyes playfully .
Me:" and I never said they weren't there all hot but they all know it and there all cocky about it. Well except Sam. I mean I'm grateful that Sam picked up Paul and stopped him from screwing over every girl on the Rez. Because that's exactly what he used to do." I state truthfully. We grew up with Paul he's Gem's Older cousin on her mom's side. Their mom's are sisters. Mr. Lahote knows this but he forbids Gem from telling him the truth after he started hanging out with Sam his dad only went to further lengths to keep Gem and Mrs. Taylor away.
Gem:" yeah I'm proud of him." I frown. Knowing it still hurts knowing she can't see him. I smile softly as I park in my usual spot and see the others already parking.

(Her and Her Friends are in for a Interesting story they're not just any ordinary kids.)