Chapter 1:Bella moves in

London's POV:I put on a fake smile as me and my Dad get in the car with my fraternal twin sister. My dad smiles softly at her.
Charlie:"Y-your hairs longer ."I playfully roll my eyes at my dads nervousness. I mean seriously they haven't seen each other in a very very long time but they can loosen up a bit!
Bella:" oh yeah I cut it since last time." She Says I put the fake smile back on.
Me:" really? it would've  grown out on it's own. mine did." I state playing with my long brunette hair. My dad smiles. At me . Me and Bella don't really get along but I'll do anything to keep my dad happy.
Charlie:" well Bella has Your mom's hair Wow your hair is like grandma swans when she was a teenager." He Says smiling at the memory of his mom and my grandma. This time I put a real smile on.
Bella:" all right I'm sorry I didn't come to the funeral. I was visiting grandpa. Mom's dad." She says looking down I have to hold back a scoff. Yeah right but I never like to come in the forks. It made her guilty that she didn't make the choice to stay go and visit her mom.
Me:" oh I talk to him on the phone a couple nights ago he says to wish you good luck on your first day." I tell her truthfully I might not Like my mom but I hold nothing against my grandparents on her side unlike her they put in the effort and actually came to visit me. Bella smiles softly. I smile as we arrive home. I head in and up to my bedroom ¥.

I smile brightly as I change into my nightgown¥

And then lay down on my bed as my little black kitten,Coco crawled over to me

And then lay down on my bed as my little black kitten,Coco crawled over to me.I smile brightly picking her up.
Me:"Hi Coco!" I Say in a. Playful voice.
(Coco¥)

I smile as set on my bay window and look out the window to see a familiar red truck pull In

I smile as set on my bay window and look out the window to see a familiar red truck pull In. I silently squeal putting down Coco and running outside and launching myself into the arms of my best friend,Jacob Black. Who was talking to my sister. Billy chuckles.
Billy:"why don't look at that 16 years old and you still have that little gift. whenever you are in front of a group of people. You catch their attention instantly."  I smile softly before hugging him I'm really close with Billy and Jake and Harry and His kids Seth and Leah.
Me:"thanks billy." I Say Smiling. Jacob does a little smile.
Jacob:" I swear you have a weird power when you can sense when we are here." He jokes I jokingly shove his arm.
Me:"uhh yeah it's called a Bay window!" Bella smiles softly at me .
Bella:" you have a bay window?" She Asks I nod my head for the first time with a genuine smile pointing to my bay window. She smiles.
Me:" I like to sit and think and sometimes write and read." I explain. OK sometimes we get along. She smiles at me.
Bella:" that's really cool." She Says. I smile kindly.
Me:"thanks." I Say maybe just maybe her being here won't be too bad.