Cookie Fight

Wednesday rolled around and I found myself getting ready. Should I wear something casual or semi formal? I finally decided to wear a nice top and jeans. I slipped on a pair of black heels then made my way out the door.

"You're wearing that?" Scoffed Olivia.

"No, I was just going to change." I mumbled, then ran back into my room.

After numerous other outfit changes, I finally decided on a pair of jeans with my favorite sweater, that had tribal designs on it, and a pair of black TOMS.

I arrived at Ed's flat and took a deep breath before opening the door. I had barley finished knocking when the door flew open to reveal a very casual looking Ed. He was wearing a pair jeans and a sweater as well. With tribal designs on it.

"Are you copying my outfits?" He asked, with a cheeky grin.

"You've uncovered my plan." I said with a playful tone, and stepped inside.

It smelt like cookies inside.

"Did you bake cookies?" I asked, and walked into the kitchen to try and find the fresh baked goodies.

"Yeah," he blushed and looked down at the floor. "But I accidentally put salt in them instead of sugar, so I threw them away."

"Well let's make some more." I said, then pulled my hair into a loose ponytail.

After mixing the cookie mix together with the eggs, I started to stir the batter. Once it had reached a nice smooth texture, Ed added the chocolate chips in.

"Want to lick the spoon?" I asked, as I held up the wooden spoon covered in golden batter.

"Sure." Ed replied, then took it from me. He began to lick the spoon then got a mischievous look in his eyes. "Come here." He stepped closer to me with the spoon outstretched toward me.

"Do not even think about it." I said stepping away from him. Very well knowing what would happen next.

"Come here." He laughed and moved even closer to me.

"Ed, don't do it." I laughed back. His laughter was just too contagious. He smiled, then lunged for me, trying to cover me with the cookie mix. I ducked under his arms, then made a dash for the living room.

"Come back here!" He laughed, and chased after me.

I ran, laughing, into the living room and hurtled over the couch. Then made a dash for the closest door. I ran into a room and tried to close the door, but Ed pushed it open. He quickly tackled me and pinned me against the floor. He held my arms above my head, while sitting on me. I saw the spoon coming closer and closer towards my face.

"Ed, please no!" I screamed, through fits of laughter and struggling.

"Too late!" He screamed back, and swiped the spoon across my face. Leaving cookie dough on my porcelain skin. He laughed then jumped up and ran back to the kitchen.

I found him sitting on the counter, sticking his finger in the bowl of unmade cookies. He had a smirk on his face, as I took a dish towel and began to clean myself up. Without any hesitation I sauntered over to him and the bowl. I picked up the bowl and turned it upside down on his head, letting the batter run over his ginger hair.

"Revenge is truly sweet." I smirked with my hands on my hips.

"Oh, so you wanna play this game?" Before I could reply, he threw a handful of flour at me. It hit me in the face, leaving me stunned.

I lunged at the flour, before he could get any more, but failed. Ed took the bag of flour and dumped it over my head. My usually red hair was now white, with flour, and my clothes were covered in a thin layer, as well. He burst into laughter, and he fell off the counter, rolling on the floor. Seeing him fall made me double over in laughter, and I soon joined him.

After a few minutes of laughter, we stopped and sat on the floor taking in each others appearances. Ed was covered in cookie dough and was still wearing the bowl on his head. Making him appear crazy. And I'm sure I looked no better.

"You look great." He smiled.

"As do you." I smiled back. "The orange mixing bowl really goes with your outfit."

"Well, so much for eating cookies." He mumbled standing up, then stuck out his hand for me to grab.

"Sorry about that." I blushed, and began to clean up the mess we had made. I had just put the bowl, that was on Ed's head, underneath the running water. I felt Ed come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his nose into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"You have flour all over you." He mumbled, against my skin. He had a habit of doing this. Making me giddy and weak at the knees.

"I know. After I finish these dishes, I'll probably go home, to clean up." I replied, as I continued to clean the dirty dishes.

Ed pulled away and spun me around to face him. "No, don't go!" He exclaimed, like a child. "You can use my shower, please don't go." His light blue orbs pleaded with me.

"Ok, don't cry about it." I smirked, putting my hands on his shoulders. They were firm shoulders, nice and strong. I had once read in a book, about Scottish traditions, that if a guy had strong shoulders, he would make a brave warrior. I believed it. I believed that Ed could be a warrior, and fight for what he wanted.

--------------------------

Ok, any feed back would be appreciated? Tell me if its horrible or you loved it, I don't really care. I promise I won't do these Author's note things too, terribly, often. Only when I feel like being an attention seeking, melodramatic, teenage, girl. *insert sarcasm toward last comment*