♥𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟♥

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Info:

(You can change what you look like, but this is you

(You can change what you look like, but this is you. Please don't steal and if you want to use it please ask permission. Thank you.)

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 25

Birthday: (Y/b/d)

Height: 6'5 (A tad bit taller than Wilbur)

Username: Bubblegum_Darling

Twitter: Aphrodite @/Bubblegum_Darling

Instagram: Queen_of_Hearts

Twitch: Bubblegum_Darling

YouTube: Star squad

Nicknames: (N/n), Darling, Bubble, Queen, Bub, Aphrodite

Minecraft Skills:

PvP: ???/10

Intelligence: ???/10

Team work: 12/10

Power: ???/10

Family:

Oldest: (Y/n)/Bubblegum_Darling

2nd Oldest: Ivy/Grim_Reaper

Middle Child: Lily/DarklilAngel

Youngest/Twins: Raelynn/GalacticMoon and Liam/SunshineBoy

(If your name is anyone above, you can change the name if you want)

Facts about your 'character/oc':

(IRL)

You have five siblings and you're the oldest of them al. You're like a leader of the group. You also made a series with your friends called 'Star squad SMP' it's kind of like Dream SMP but a little different. You're also much more dominant/the one who takes control in the relationship with the Dream Team(Basically the top). Your YouTube channel are shared with your siblings.(Kinda like the The Krew/It's Funneh, The skorys, The squad, etc.). Also, you're half Canadian and half Korean. (Or whatever your race is...)

(RP)

You are kind to other people but there are at time where you can be cunning and manipulative to get things your way. You and your siblings are the most powerful ones in the server. You can be sadistic and a bit god complex when it comes to your enemy and your 'toys/pet'. You would use and play with your 'toys/pet' and when you get bored of them or when they're not entertaining enough, you would throw them away and consume their soul.

Quotes:

"Go at it you fools, I'm going to beat all of your nasty asses."

"Don't worry, I'm just going chill and drink wine." *Popping the bottle and pouring the wine in wine glass*

"'Why am I so tall?' So I can look down to the peasants (Haters and/or toxic stans)."

To Ivy: "I've always glad to have a sister like you. I'm sorry if I have ever crossed a line and annoyed you."

To Lily: "You've always been like a mother to us. You even took the blame and protected us. Now, it's time for me, for us to protect you."

To Raelynn: "If you have any problems, you can always talk to us y'know? We will always listen and try to understand you and your problem."

To Liam: "You don't need to be somebody else just for others approval. Just be yourself and other people would love you."

CONTAINS!:

- Dom Reader

- Some NSFW scenes

- Mature language

- Some chapters will be marked as (IRL), (RP), (IRL/RP), and (RP/IRL) so it will be easier for the people reading this to look where the Role Play and/or In Real Life chapters left off.

- Possibly Yandere/Obsessive behavior for C! Characters (C!Dream, C!Sapnap, C!George, DreamXD)

- Sadistic and God complex C!Reader  (A bit inspired by Makima from Chainsaw Man)

- Sensitive Scenes (Violence, Heart break, Abuse [Not by the Y/n], etc.)

- #Girlboss

You have been warned

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

~𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲~

(A/n: English is not my first language, so please forgive me for the inconvenience. I also made the GIF in every chapter so please DO NOT steal it, and there might be flashing light each GIF. There also MIGHT be smut in some chapter. The Dream Team is also fine with smut fic. I hope you all will enjoy this book. Have a great day!)

Author~Chan