【♥Chapter 8♥】(IRL)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: Cat calling, touching with out consent, and violence. I will put a trigger warning so you can skip it.

Your P.O.V

I was shocked to see George at the same place with me. It was way coincidentally to see him in the same arcade with me. "Holy shit! You're much more taller than Wilbur!" George exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, the others wanted to meet up and we're also vlogging this." George explained.

Just then, someone come running towards us. "GOGY! WHERE WERE YOU!?" A british blonde boy yelled out. Just behind him, there's a brown haired tall guy, a pink haired girl, and a bald guy with a hat tried to catch up with him. "Tommy! Don't run off like that!" The brown haired guy scold him. By the looks of it, They're Wilbur, Niki, and Jack Manifold.

"I was just searching for Gogy and saw him talking to a woman! Which by the way, who is this woman?" Tommy asked George. "Well, this is Y/n or more popular known as 'BubblegumDarling' in the internet." George said. They look up to me in shock. "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU'RE TALLER THAN WILBUR!" Tommy yelled while Wilbur just look at you with a puzzled, confuse, and terrified face.

 "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU'RE TALLER THAN WILBUR!" Tommy yelled while Wilbur just look at you with a puzzled, confuse, and terrified face

"Y/n, where's Lily and the others? I don't see them anywhere." A familiar russian accent was heard. "Oh, hey Brianna. They're just getting food." I answered. "Oh thank goodness, I thought I need to get out some guns." She said. "Yea- wait wat." I stopped mid sentence.