♥𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚♥

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Info:

Ivy L/n {Grim_Reaper}

Fun Facts:

-She's (probably) Graysexual. (The term is intentionally vague to accommodate the people who fall somewhere between asexual and sexual. They might experience sexual attraction once in a while but largely don't.)

-Because of how tall, sharp her shoulders, short her hair (sometimes she would cut it very short), and deep her voice is, some people (by not seeing her face) would mistake her as a man. She would get annoyed at this many, many times since she have to deal with people asking her on a date. (Whether it be a guy or a girl)

-She doesn't have social anxiety and doesn't fear it, but she hates crowded places. Especially noisy ones.

-She may get overprotective and would try to kill someone if they're ever get WAY too close to her siblings, friends, or anyone to make them uncomfortable. (Not a yandere. Knows boundaries but still gets overprotective.)

-She used to work at a company but quits after a 8 months later because of how crappy the boss treats them. A few weeks later, the company was bankrupt.

Quotes:

"NO! I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED SOMEONE!- Oh a banana thanks."

"Oh, my siblings? Yeah, they're the NICEST AND SANE people I have ever met."

"Y'know, if you want to ruin someone's lives, just have their favorite thing taken away or ruined and use it AND their weakness for torture and blackmail~!"

To Y/n: "When mom adopted me, she said she was only adopting me because I have blue eyes and dark hair like the rest of you. Thanks for showing me that appearance doesn't matter when it comes to family..."

To Lily: "You've always looked after me and others. Let us take care of you now."

To Raelynn: "Stop thinking about what other people think about you. Do they pay your bill? No. Do they provide your needs? No. Do they make you happy? No. So stop it okay?"

To Liam: "You need to stop copying others and do what people expect you to do and start being yourself. Even though your real self is crazy and weird."