"𝔸𝕣𝕒-𝕒𝕣𝕒~" (Smut) Part 2

"𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖊𝖙, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊

"𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖊𝖙, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊."

⊱⸻༺✧♡✧༻⸻⊰

(A/n: Well damn, alright I'm giving y'all part 2! You guys are in Minecraft okay? okay. Enjoy~

(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵))

3rd Person P.O.V

You were minding your own business, chilling on the couch reading a book. When suddenly you were surrounded with white particles. You panicked but then you covered your eyes as the bright light shined as bright like the sun. You then feel you're sitting on something soft and comfy. You opened your eyes and realized you're in someone's bedroom.

'What in the shit?' You thought grumbly. You looked around and everything was very... fancy. You also realized that you're sitting on a King sized bed. "Ah! You're finally here!" You turn your head towards where the voice came from. The voice belongs to none other than DreamXD, The God himself.

"What am I doing here XD? And why the fuck did you teleport me here!?" You asked clearly annoyed. "Glad you asked my love!" He said while floating up-side down towards you. You cringed at the nickname. "DON'T call me that." You said voice filled with venom. But he wasn't scared. Instead, he shiver in delight and pure excitement. 'Ah~ she's just as scary as I remember~' He thought to himself. (Horny ass bi-)

"Well? Answer my question." You said getting impatient and wanting to go home. "Well~ you're here because you're going to do something with me!" He said excitedly as he float back to the ground. "And that is?" You asked. "Sex! And you're fucking me!" He yelled excitedly. You looked at him with a shocked face then shook your head.

"No!" He looked at you with a confused and disappointed face(?). "What? Why not?" He asked in a sad tone. "1. I don't know you too well. Especially with kinks. 2! I am a WOMAN. Which means I don't have a dick." You explained to him. "Well I'm fine with anything honestly! As long as it's nothing gross." He said.

"And for the last one, I'm a God! I can make the impossible possible!" He said. 'Except for knowing human emotions and good humor.' You deadpan. Suddenly, there was a bright light. Everything felt numb for a second. You opened your eyes and felt something down 'there'. You look down and saw a tent over there.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" You snapped at him. "I gave you a dick!" He said calmly. "It would only disappear when you get out." He said. Right before you get out he said something. "Oh! I forgot to mention! The door is locked. It will only open if you do a favor for me, which you already know~!" He explained.