【♥Chapter 13♥】(RP)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: Glitching GIF at the end

Y/n... Wake up... Please..

The day is almost near... You need to prepare yourself...

You are strong... But not strong enough...

But I'll help you.... After all...

.

.

.

.

We are the same person. Aren't we?

2nd Person P.O.V

A sharp gasp came from the h/c girl. Trying so hard to breath, as if an elephant have sit on your stomach for a long time. You sat up and go to the kitchen for a glass of water. You got herself some clean water (And not some gross ass tap water. Disgustang 🙂) and drink every single last drop. It's strange honestly.

You have been trained to be able not eat or drink for 5 days, and yet, here you are, drinking water as if it's your last drink you will ever have in your life. 'These dreams are haunting me with no end.' You tried to remember what these dreams meant, but nothing. Not even fortune teller can help you.

You go back to your room and lay in your bed. Every part of your body felt... strange but powerful. More than ever. You closed your eyes trying to get some sleep. Finally, you started to feel numb. You feel the noises around you starting to quiet down. But, you can't shake the feeling of your body belongs to someone else.

You remember you read a magic book and it did said this is an act of (̶̶̴̢̢̡̜͙̰͖̜͓͇͈̠̼̟̲͛͗́̐͊̉̈́͒͑̾̕͘͠͝8̵̶̵̙̥͙̩̜̝̜͔̮̙̪͊͋͆͆̌̓́̈́̚̚̕7̷̶̷̜̺̫̞̲͈̿̋̌̈́͒̋̿̈́̏̿̌̈́̕͝/̴̶̸̨̭̭̟̲̥͚̘̻͎̦̥̈́͑̈́̓̏̎͂͌̈́͐͐̀̌͑͠#̶̶̴̢̮̱͕̰̻̪͇̝̲̪͕̦̬̬͐́̾̆̆̒͌̏͌̿̋̐̃͝͝$̶̶̸̢̥͕̱̺͈̗̟̩͎̳͔̘̎̇̂̃ͅ^̵̶̷̞͉̖̼͈̫̦̥̎̋̾͛̈́̈́͒̊̂̽̂́:̶̶̵̛͖̮̲̝̙̼̽̇̍̏͊͆̿́̈́͛̇͝ͅ"̴̶̷̢̼̦̰̋͒̎̊̍͛͊̈́͌͒̌̆͝ͅ'̵̶̷͖̣̫̤̝̪͎͉͚͇̤͖͙̲̻̎͐̈͛̏̾͊̑̓̔͛̌̐̕.̸̶̴̧͈̻̭͕̥̗̄̅͗̈́̂̈̾̊̅͆͜͝ͅ,̶̶̴̛̥̝̠͍̬̞̞͚͎̜̮̩̭̺̞͐̆̽͂̓̅̌̀́́͘̚͝|̷̶̸̙̦̝͍͙̌̉͐͋͋̐̌͊̎́̎͆̓̏͜